When they find out you cut

WARNING: This obviously talks about self-harm. If you cannot stand that, I suggest skipping this chapter.

Asra:

You and Asra came back from a rough adventure so you fell asleep on the bed immediately. Asra chuckled when noticing you still wore your dirty clothes. As he pulled off your pants, thinking it must be very uncomfortable to sleep in them, he froze at all the cuts over your legs. He just stared at them for a minute before nervously waking you up. He hesitated, unsure how to ask or start this conversation, but then he asked why you cut yourself. So while you explained it, he rubbed his fingers soothingly ran his fingertips over your healing cuts. He will wipe away your tears, assuring you it is okay and he will help you with any problems you have but you have to promise him to never cut again and hide it from him.

Nadia:

She will let out a shocked gasp before quickly taking the area where you cut, asking why you did this and what wrong is. When she noticed how scared you looked to tell her, she will calmly pet your hair, assuring you you can tell her anything. While you explained her your reason, she will listen and kiss your scars in a way to show you she doesn't find them disgusting and will help you. When you finished explaining, she will apologize for having never noticed before before giving you a kiss and saying she will help you. Every Sunday will both have a day of relaxing, doing your favorite activities and talking about your problems.

Julian:

He will freak out when he finds you with bleeding wrists, then he will calm down, remembering he is a doctor and knows how to help you. So after he helped you clean the cuts and bandage them, he will kiss them softly and whisper to not do such a thing and to come to him if you ever have a problem and he will do his best to help you.

Muriel:

He will be shocked when he enters your room to see your wrists covered in blood. He will be silent, knowing if he speaks he will say words he will regret. He will wash your wrists and bandage them while trying not to cry as his mind was thinking of many horrible reasons to why you would cut yourself. He will be shocked when you begin crying and apologizing. So he will be quick to hug you and say you don't have to apologize to him. He will cuddle you while making sure the bandages are good and will mutter he is not the best person with words but he will try his best to help whatever problem you have.

Portia:

She will cry and ask why you are cutting yourself. When you explain, she will hold you tightly, trying to stop crying and listen. But she will be too worried and check the cuts to make sure their not infected or anything. She will drag you to her brother, who will make sure the cuts are handled. When you both exit Julian's place, she will scold you but also hug you tightly and say you can always come to her if something is wrong. For months she wouldn't let you near a knife and she would always randomly pop up to ask how you're feeling.

Lucio:

He was mortified, he never thought his boyfriend/girlfriend would cut themselves, he didn't even realize you were upset. He immediately felt bad, hugging you, trying his best not to cry while whispering he's sorry for not realizing how sad you were. He will get the best doctor to help you with the cuts. Every time before you go to bed, he will cuddle you and assure you he loves you a lot while covering your face with kisses.

Valerius:

He noticed during breakfast when you reached for the bread, your sleeve lifting up to show your wrists. He was shocked but he choose to keep a poker face till you both went back to your shared room. He immediately took your hands, rolling your sleeves down before angry asking why you cut yourself like some fool. So while you explained with tears rolling down, he felt bad for calling you a fool and being angry when you were clearly suffering, so he let go of his tight grip on your hands and wiped your tears away, kissing your forehead and assuring you it is okay and he will help you. So every time before you to go to bed, he will want to know how you feel and how your day went. If you had an awful day, he will cuddle you and say he will fix whatever had ruined your day.