How the first kiss went

I was looking through some old chapters, reading some comments and my replies to them and I noticed I sometimes came off as rude and disrespectful because at that time I was going through a lot and comments made me more stressed than I already was. So if I was ever mean to you or disrespected you, I am so sorry for that.

I'm not gonna base it off the game's first kiss, I'm gonna change it a bit and make it a bit more realistic since almost nobody's first kiss goes like it always goes in movies.

Asra:

He made sure you were comfortable, didn't feel as if he's rushing anything before he softly pressed his lips against yours, giving you a kiss that showed how much he loves you before pulling away. He gave you a smile that clearly said he liked that and he loves you so much before he took your hand, saying there is no more food so you should both go pay the market a visit.

Nadia:

The furthest she has come to giving you a kiss is kissing your temple. But she always wanted to kiss you on your lips. She made sure to give you your first kiss at a very beautiful moment so that this moment will mean a lot to you both. She gave you a small peck, glancing at you to see if you're okay with this or not. When she saw you were okay, she gave you a smile before giving you a passionate kiss. When she pulled away, she gave you a hug, saying she wanted to do that for a long time.

Julian:

He was very nervous, he even missed your lips and kissed the corner of your lips instead. When he realized, he crouched down and covered his bright-red face, saying he's so embarrassed and he ruined the first kiss. When you pat his head, saying it's okay and he can always try again, his face got even more red if that was even possible before he got up, determined, in a nervous but brave voice saying he will do it good the next time.

Muriel: (I realized something, the song "Let's hear it for the boy" by Denience Williams could basically just be the MC singing about Muriel...)

He had never kissed anyone before, so he didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should push his lips back against yours, just awkwardly stand there, close or keep his eyes open. When you pulled away and asked if he's okay, he awkwardly covered his mouth, mumbling he doesn't know how to kiss. When you gave him a smile, saying you will be very glad to teach him, his face exploded into a massive blush as he stuttered out various words before he shut up, knowing he won't be able to form a proper sentence anyway.

Portia:

She got overexcited and put her hands on your cheeks before pulling you for a kiss. When she realized she just kissed you for the first time, she gasped and pulled away, apologizing and rambling about how she got excited and just moved without thinking. But when you laughed, her rambling stopped and she watched as you chuckle out she is so cute. She couldn't help but smile as a blush showed on her face, but she just laughed it off and said now she is gonna give you more kisses now that she knows you are okay with them.

Lucio:

It was while he got drunk at a party he threw. He was insecure, thinking you don't love him and are only with him for his money. After some assuring him you do love him, his eyes widen as a grin grew on his face before he pulled you in for a rough but passionate kiss, happily saying he's so happy to hear that before he gave you another kiss then he ran off to go get some more drinks, happily cheering at whoever talked to him that his lover does love him for who he is and not only for his money.

Valerius:

He didn't want to pressure you and didn't want to rush it. So two months in the relationship, he and you were sitting down when he curiously asked you if you want to kiss. You just stared at him, wondering if he's drunk before chuckling out you thought he didn't want to kiss. He explained to you he was simply not pressuring you or rushing it before putting down his wine glass, asking if he's allowed to kiss you. When you nod, he suddenly felt very nervous as he put his hand on your cheek, asking if you're sure. When you nod, he mumbled this is awkward before he leaned closer and pressed his lips against yours. When he pulled away, he cleared his throat, unsure what to say before he took his wine glass and took a huge gulp, awkwardly thanking you for allowing him to kiss you before hurrying out the room.

Devil:

Kissing a humanoid goat is definitely not an easy task. So the first kiss was basically just to figure out how you two can share a kiss. But then he gave up and just opened your mouth and put his over yours, not shy to put his tongue in your mouth. When he pulled away, you were panting, saying he's insane and that's not how people normally share a first kiss. He huffed and said he doesn't care what people normally do before wiping your lips, mumbling he accidentally left some small cuts with his teeth.