When they see you naked

I made a Hazbin Hotel x Reader Scenario book so please check it out.

Asra:

He will look you up and down before saying what he came to say then apologize and exit. He didn't make a big deal of it. When he saw how embarrassed you looked that he saw your naked body he couldn't help but chuckle and hug you, saying you have nothing to be embarrassed about since you're beautiful.

Nadia:

She will smile and apologize before frowning in thoughts then walk over and look you up and down. Then she will smile and say you would look good in some clothes she still has laying around. When you ask her to exit, she will chuckle and apologize, saying she was too focused on your beauty, then leave.

Julian:

He will blush and apologize. But even though he said sorry his eyes stayed on your body, daydreaming about it. When you yell his name he will snap out his thoughts then apologize again before exiting the room.

Muriel:

His face will immediately go bright red as he apologizes for entering. When jokingly tell him he can stay and watch he will go even redder if possible and run out the room.

Portia:

She will blush then apologize for entering without knocking before exiting. When she was in another room, she did weird movements out of embarrassment for entering on you naked. Pepi thought she was crazy then ignored her.

Lucio:

He will just smirk and give you a compliment with a wink. He will laugh when you yell for him to get out. Of course he won't get out, he will just lay on the bed and enjoy the show of you getting changed into different clothes.

Valerius:

He will just enter, not caring and tell you what he came to say while drinking his wine as if you're not standing naked in front of him. When you yell for him to get out, he will just roll his eyes and mumble to calm down before exiting. While he's drinking his wine on the sofa, he will be thinking about your body.