If you're rich/royalty

I know some people have OCs that are royalty or rich, so I thought I should write this chapter.

Asra:

It's very handy when he needs to buy expensive magical objects. He will kindly ask you to pay for them, promising to pay you back somehow. When you chuckle and say he doesn't have to since you can barely even notice the money gone from your wallet, he will chuckle, saying you're basically bragging about being rich. If you're royalty, he will treat you with respect, mostly because he has a lot of respect for how hard you work and the stress you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Nadia:

If you are higher in title than her, she will treat you a little different in public , but when behind closed doors, she treats you as she normally would. She does this so people don't think you're soft and will give them whatever they ask for if they befriend you. She doesn't care if you're rich, she will be a bit upset because she loves showering you in expensive gifts and it's not really the same if you are rich since then you can easily buy whatever she bought you.

Julian:

He gasped and asked if that means he's rich. When you shrugged and said sure, he was quick to take some of your money, saying he promises to use it good before he ran away. When he returned, he had bought you things he had always wanted to buy you, excitedly telling you how amazing it is to pay for something and not have to worry about not having enough money. If you're royalty, he doesn't have a clue how to act. Whether he has to treat you as your title even when you two are alone and if he has to do everything for you since you're royalty. When you assured him he just has to treat you as his lover, he flashed you a grin, saying he can definitely do that. 

Muriel:

He didn't like it. Definitely not in public because people will approach you since you're rich/royalty so people know you and it makes him feel shy and awkward so he will just hide in an alley till you're done talking. You suggested buying him a house, but he declined, saying he likes his hut. When you want to buy him expensive gifts, he will decline, finding the thought sweet but not comfortable having such expensive things. Sometimes he will act as your bodyguard since some beggars will begin grabbing your arm, begging for your money so Muriel will push them away, telling them to back off.

Portia:

She didn't care, she treats you for who you are, not your titles or money. When you buy her an expensive gift, she will gasp before hugging you, saying that's so nice but you don't have to waste such a big amount of money on her. If you're royalty, she will want to serve you, but she has served Nadia for so long and enjoys working for Nadia. But if she has a break from work, she will work for you. When you say she should take her break from work to relax, she will chuckle and say she enjoys working for you so she doesn't mind.

Lucio:

He didn't care, he will always be more richer than you. Unless you're a king/queen obviously, then he's not as rich. But still, he won't hesitate to brag about how he's rich and can buy anything he want. When you tell him you can also do that, he huffed. He said an expensive thing he could buy and when you said you can easily buy two, he will name something more expensive and claim he can easily buy ten of those. So basically he kept trying to find expensive he could buy but you can't.

Valerius:

He will compare your money amount to see if he's as rich. If he's not, he will demand a higher pay, claiming he can't be the poor one in this relationship. If you have a higher title than him, he will treat you with the respect you deserve for that title, but also still treat you as his lover because that is also what you are.

Devil:

Money doesn't matter to him. If he wants something, he just takes it. So if you're rich, he doesn't care. If you're royalty, he doesn't care, to him you're Y/n, his beautiful lover who he loves for who they are, not their titles or money. If you're royalty, he will sometimes mock you, copying the way you have to bow or curtsey, laughing when you glare and tell him to stop, to which he will teasingly say he would never offend someone with such a big title.