When you prank them

I'm not a fan of pranks, I personally find them cringey and embarrassing/awkward, so I'm sorry if this is a bad and short chapter.

Requested by: Iwaizumisstrongarms

Asra:

He will just laugh it off, saying he knew you were up to something. If you created a mess, he will chuckle and say now you have to clean all of this up. When you asked for his help, he shook his head with a chuckle, saying cleaning up the mess is your punishment for pranking him.

Nadia:

She will just chuckle, saying you got her. If you created a mess for your prank, she will politely ask some servants to clean it up before sighing out now she has to change since you created a mess on her clothes.

Julian:

He will be shocked, not realizing he got pranked. When he finally realizes it, he will laugh at how dumb he is for falling for a prank before congratulating you on successfully pranking him. He will try to prank you back, but he ended up failing because he got too nervous and accidentally revealed he was gonna prank you while he was babbling.

Muriel:

He will be confused before sighing and saying you just reminded him of the time where Asra pulled pranks on him when they were children. So pranking him turned into him telling you tales of his childhood and how Asra pulled a few pranks.

Portia:

She will laugh her ass off, both at the fact she fell for a prank and that you pulled a prank on her. Of course she will come up with a better prank she can pull on you later as revenge.

Lucio:

You both are always pranking each other because one day you pranked him so he pranked you back, and now you both keep pranking each other to see who can come up with the funniest prank and get the best reactions. Sometimes you team up and prank the servants or the courtiers.

Valerius:

He was just trying to enjoy some damn wine but instead he got pranked, so obviously he's annoyed. He told you to never do that again while pouring himself more wine, muttering under his breath in annoyance.

Devil:

He will be okay with a prank, unless that prank caused a mess and the mess ruins his fur because it is very hard to get stuff that stucks to his fur out of his fur. So if you create a mess on his fur, he will be furious. He will storm away, shouting if you ever ruin his fur again, you won't have arms to pull off pranks with. Of course he would never rip your arms off, that's just a dumb threat to scare you off and make you never ruin his fur again.