When you paint on their body

I wrote this quickly before going to sleep, so apologies if it's bad.
Requested by: LeeKumiHo

Asra:

He will admire you as you are focused. When you tell him to stop staring because it is making you nervous, he chuckled before apologizing and looking away, starting a conversation with Faust. When you finished, he admired the work before giving you a kiss, saying it is as beautiful as you

Nadia:

She doesn't mind if you do beautiful, elegant things like flowers. If you want to put vulgar words or skulls, she will pull away, chuckling out that she cannot be seen by anyone with such things on her and she rather has the beautiful/elegant things.

Julian:

He doesn't mind. When you painted a little thing and put "I love you" under it, he immediately ran away. You were very confused at his sudden leave, but then he returned, having gotten it tattooed, saying it is the most beautiful tattoo he ever seen. Whenever he feels down, panics or gets depressed, he will look at it and cheer up a little.

Muriel:

He felt a bit uncomfortable at first, flinching with each stroke of the brush. Eventually he got used to it and just waited. When you finished and asked if he likes it, he gave you a nod, mumbling with a blush forming that it is good and he likes it.

Portia:

She will be squirming, laughing out that it tickles. When you finished, she chuckled and said she likes it before rushing away to show it off to Julian and brag a little about how talented her lover is.

Lucio:

He will excitedly tell you what to draw, getting more excited when you painted it on him. He asked for weird things just to see if you can paint it or not. He didn't remove it afterwards, bragging about it and how talented you are. When you told him to wash it off, he said no like a little child, saying he likes it so he's keeping it on as long as he can.

Valerius:

As long as he can drink, he doesn't care. So while you paint on him, he will just watch you while sipping his wine, waiting till you are done. When you are done, he said it looks good and you have done a good job.

Devil:

Put paint on his fur? Run, run as if your life depends on it, because it does.