When a spell goes wrong and they get animal features

I made a Mafia x Reader Scenarios book, so please check it out if you are interested~ (Mafia as in Mafia 1 and 2, those two games, not mafia as in the real life mafia or any mafia movie/show.)

Requested by: UnicornGirl039

Asra:

He was teaching you a new spell, but when he realized he taught it wrongly, it was already too late and his lower half was like a snake. He lost balance and fell forward. When you crouched down, worriedly asking if he's okay, he let out an embarrassed chuckle, mumbling this is harder than it seems before he pointed to his bookshelf, telling you which book to get. So while you flipped through the book, searching for the spell to undo this, he was trying to get up, but failed each time so eventually he gave up and just laid on the floor. When Faust slithered over, he chuckled and said they are matching now before he asked you if you found the cure because he quite prefers legs over this.

Nadia:

One minute she was calmly writing something down, and the next she was panicking as she had claws and wings. When you ran inside, panting, she realized this was your doing and calmed down. She walked over to you, telling you to catch your breathe first. Once you were okay, she told you to explain to her what happened. Once you were done explaining, she suggested you find a cure for this quickly because she can't even pick up her quill now with these claws and she was doing very important paperwork.

Julian:

When he suddenly got raven wings, he laughed and said this is amazing. When you mumbled you feel as if you seen this before, he said it's probably deva ju. He tried to fly up, which failed and just made him fall. So while you searched the spell to undo this, had to also keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't do anything dumb. Once you undid it, he cursed and rubbed his back, saying those wings just gave him massive back pain.

Muriel:

When he suddenly got fluffy ears and an even fluffier tail, he was very confused and scared. When you hugged the tail, saying it's so soft, he let out a yelp before blushing and mumbling not to do that. But you just pet and scratched his ears which made him go quiet and blush even more. When you tried to pull away, he pushed his head against your palm, not wishing for this relaxing feeling to stop. So you were stuck for many minutes just petting his ears, until he realized what was going on and stumbled away, stuttering out to stop it and just go find the cure. While you searched for the solution to make this stop, he sat aside Inanna, unsure what to do now as he held his tail so you don't accidentally step on it while you walk around.

Portia:

She immediately laughed, saying this is so amazing. When you called her cute, she got a little blush, thanking you for the compliment. When you suggested finding a cure for this, she pout, saying it's so fun and amazing though before she gasped, asking if you think she can jump really high now. Before you could say no, she already tried to jump up on the table, which failed. She pout, mumbling the tail and ears are cool but there's no fun if she can't even do anything cats can do.

Lucio:

When he suddenly got the same ears and tail as his dogs, he just let out a laugh before saying this is awesome. He immediately left to go find his dogs. Once he found them, he posed, asking what they think. When they sniffed him, he said they like it. When you mumbled you think that simply means they are sniffing him, he huffed and said that means they like it and think he looks fabulous because he does. He refused to let you undo it for a few days, loving the attention it got him. Eventually it became boring to him so he decided the fun has been enough and it's time to let you undo this.

Valerius:

When he suddenly got ears and a tail, he was very confused, asking what you did. When you huffed and asked why you are the first person he accuses when something goes wrong, he gave you unimpressed eyes, saying you are the only person he knows besides Asra who can perform magic. When you said it could easily have been Asra then, he rolled his eyes, saying Asra wouldn't make such a dumb mistake before he told you to fix this because he has an important meeting to attend and he can't appear with these silly features on him.

Devil:

Sitting on his throne in a humanoid goat version one second and then into a literal goat angered him greatly. So he used a spell to undo it before he stormed down the halls to you, angrily shouting your name. You are smart enough to have realized this would anger him greatly so you were already hiding. So after a few minutes of him searching for you, he found you and angrily asked if you think that was funny. When you said it was a mistake and you didn't mean it, he angrily took a few deep breathes before he told you to get out of that damn hiding spot and show him that stupid spell book so he can properly teach you how to do it to avoid these moments ever again.