When you pour a bucket of water over them

Requested by: DiavalsMistress

Asra:

He let out a yelp while shivering before he sighed, not even having to look to know who did it before he opened his bag to make sure his supplies are okay. Then he looked at you, asking if that made you happy. When you laughed and said his yelp was funny, he just chuckled before pulling out the tarot deck out of his pocket and checking to make sure the cards are okay.

Nadia:

She let out a gasp before looking at you with a look that asked what mischief you are up to now while cringing and tugging the wet clothes off her skin. When you laughed, she chuckled and said you had your fun but now you better help her out these wet clothes and help her dry her hair because she has a meeting in an hour and wishes to at least try and look as if her lover did not pour a bucket of water over her.

Julian:

He let out a gasp before cringing and laughing, arching his back, trying to peel his wet shirt off his back, saying this is incredibly uncomfortable and freezing. When you offered to help him get out those wet clothes, his face exploded into a big, bright blush as he stuttered out there is no need and he can do it by himself.

Muriel:

He was very confused as to why you did this, awkwardly asking why you did it, wondering if he was on fire and didn't feel it or anything like that. When you said it's a prank, he frowned and mumbled it wasn't funny though and now he has to change clothes.

Portia:

She let out a yelp before laughing, wiping her face, saying that took her by shock but it felt nice since today's a very hot day so it was quite refreshing. After she got changed into dry clothes, she hung her wet clothes up while asking you how you managed to do this prank without her noticing and how you came up with this idea.

Lucio:

He gasped before looking at you with a glare, saying you ruined his makeup and hair. When you said his makeup and hair looked bad today anyway, he let out another gasp before pointing at you, saying you don't know good taste when you see it before he stormed off, yelling for a servant to bring a damn towel while ranting about how good his hair and makeup always looks in an annoyed tone.

Valerius:

He just stared in front of him with the most unimpressed eyes you ever seen him have. He glanced down at his glass, which was now more filled with water than wine before he said he's not wasting some good wine because of your dumb prank before he sipped his wine.

Devil:

Run.