If you have schizophrenia

I don't have schizophrenia. I know a few things about it because of all the research I once did into it when I was interested in this illness since it caught my attention at how weird and complicated the brain can sometimes be. I hope I got everything right and didn't offend anyone.

Requested by: rainbowpigs222

Ever since the "If you have hypersomnia" chapter, everyone is requesting mental illness-related scenarios. So you can expect more of these.

Asra:

If you're seeing things, he will calmly sit you down before softly assuring you there is nothing and he's only here and to just focus on him. He will stay close, yet also far away that you will feel comfortable. If you wish to hug him, he will be quick to wrap his arms around you and try to distract you with something else so you can avoid the hallucination.

Nadia:

She found out in the worst way possible. She entered your room to find you with a knife at your chest, shaking hands, tears streaming down your cheeks. She was quick to run over and snatch the knife, loudly asking what the hell you're doing. When you cried out the voices are driving you insane and you don't know how to stop it, she was quick to throw the knife across the room before crouching down and hugging you, whispering it's okay. So after that you explained about your mental disorder, she kept you away from sharp objects and told the staff to keep them away from you when you enter a room.

Julian:

He will make sure you take your medicine and keep anything sharp out of your reach. If you're hearing voices, he will begin distracting you and encourage you to do something you like to block out the voices. If you're having negative thoughts, he will immediately want to hear what they're and will try his best to make you feel better.

Muriel:

He didn't know what schizophrenia was so you had to explain. Poor thing didn't know what to do when you had your first schizophrenic episode. He just stared at you, shaking in fear and worry, unsure what to do so he ran away before returning with Asra. Asra told him some advice so now if you see things again, he will pull you on his lap before telling you what real is and what your mind is making up.

Portia:

Her house is packed with things you like so if you begin hearing voices, seeing things or getting negative thoughts, you can start doing the things you like so you can distract yourself. If she sees you doing the thing you like, she will immediately know you are hearing, seeing or thinking negative so she will make you your favorite meal and make more jokes to cheer you up.

Lucio:

He is always joking around, but the second he can tell you are seeing or hearing things, he goes serious and will kick everyone out the room. He will make you sit down before pointing at himself and saying to focus on his handsome face. When it's over, he will hug you and praise you for being so strong and getting through it.

Valerius:

He was shocked when you first told him, but then he supported you. Every few seconds he would glance at you, making sure you're okay. If you're thinking suicidal thoughts, he will be quick to sit you down and have a long, serious conversation with you. He did begin drinking less so if you need him, he is completely sober and ready to help you.

Like I said in my previous two chapters, writing about mental illnesses and disorders I don't have makes me nervous since I really don't want to misinform anyone about such serious things.