When you call them a cute nickname

I won't do scenarios like "What your nickname for them is" or "What their nickname for you is", that's for you to decide, I'm not gonna decide that.

Requested by: Scarl652

Asra:

He will just smile and ask what's with the cute nickname. He liked when you said it so he doesn't mind if you say it some more. Every time you call him by the nickname, he can't help but smile, loving the way you say it.

Nadia:

She will be quite shocked at the sudden nickname before blushing and asking since when you use such a nickname with her. When you shrugged and said you thought it suited her, her blush turned brighter as she cleared her throat and thanked you for the lovely nickname you have chosen for her.

Julian:

He stared, unsure if he heard right, only for his face to turn red when you repeated the nickname. He became giggly, a bit flustered, loving the nickname you chose for him.

Muriel:

He immediately blushed as he mumbled not to call him that. So you said it some more which made him frown in embarrassment as he turned his back to you to hide his giant blush which now covered his face as he repeated with a few stutters not to call him that.

Portia:

She immediately loved it, happily laughing and telling you to call her that again. When you said it again, she giggled before hugging you, saying she always wanted you to call her such a cute nickname.

Lucio:

He was quite shocked at the sudden cute nickname before blushing and muttering he's cool so he should have a cool nickname, not a cute one.

Valerius:

He almost choked on his wine before looking at you, bewildered with a blush on his cheeks. He wiped his mouth clean on a napkin before asking you what you just called him. When you repeated it, he looked away, unable to look you in the eyes as he stuttered out not to call him such nicknames. When you pout and said it's fun though, he kept silent for a few minutes before he mumbled at least don't do it in public then.

Devil:

He froze before looking at you then going eye-level with you, asking if you just called the Devil a cute nickname. So just to annoy him, you ruffle his fur, saying because he's so cute. He was quick to snatch your hand, saying he is powerful, dangerous, evil, everything except cute. When you smiled and called him the nickname again, he frowned, unhappy you did it again before he sighed and let go, thinking he knows he can't make you stop so he will just wait till you get over this new weird phase of calling him cute nicknames.