If you can't swim

The Devil is so far my favorite major arcana, so should I add him? 

Asra:

It's a thing he taught you when you were learning things. He liked it, holding your hands and guiding you into the water, telling you not to be scared and how you can do it. He kept encouraging you every two minutes. He made you learn how to swim in the deep part and how to dive, just because he knows from experience that during adventures, there is a big chance you will need to dive in water or swim in deep water so he wanted you to be prepared.

Nadia:

When she learned you can't swim, she encouraged you to give it a try and she won't judge you for this and will be glad to teach you how to swim. While she taught you, she didn't make fun of you or judged you, but in her mind she found it adorable how you were looking so nervous and staying so close to her as if the water will back up if you stay near her. She won't force you to do it, telling you every five minutes if you wish to go back to the palace, to just tell her and she will take you back.

Julian:

He joked about it till he noticed your embarrassed eyes, so he nervously began ranting on about how he's an idiot and you shouldn't listen to him and how he will be glad to teach you if you want. When he finally convinced you to learn it, he held your hands the whole time, assuring you you're doing good. He was more excited than you were the whole time, excitedly praising you with every move you did. While you learned to swim, he kept telling you how life on the sea was.

Muriel:

He didn't know how to swim either so you both never visit the beach. The closest you two get to the beach is walking on the docks or passing it. Muriel is embarrassed by this fact so he never speaks about it. If you bring it up, he will just change the topic.

Portia:

She was more than happy to teach you. When she noticed how scared and nervous you looked, she gave you a big bear hug, kissing you before telling you not to be scared and trust her. She didn't force you, if you first want to just stand with your feet in the water and get used to the water, she will patiently wait till you're confident enough to move a little deep. She was very patient and encouraging the whole time. When you finally learned how to swim, she bought you a gift as reward, very happy and proud.

Lucio:

He made fun of you till you had tears forming, to which he cursed and cuddled you, saying he didn't mean it. He got you the best teacher he could find. He only entered the water when you teasingly asked if he can't swim. He's an awful teacher. He was impatient, kept making jokes of how you can't swim and whining about how your form is wrong. But when you learned how to swim, he happily picked you up, gave you a kiss before throwing you a party. Sometimes you regret learning how to swim because now he always wanted to go to the beach and swim with you.

Valerius:

He doesn't like the beach or water, so he didn't teach you. He did say if you wish to learn, to just tell him and he will get you a good, trustworthy teacher. If you finally learned how to swim, he will praise you before taking you on a date.