How you were stopped (3/3)

Asra:

You both had another fight. But during the fight, he gave you a gravely dangerous injury when you lost focus. Before you could get up, he was already in front of you, holding his hand to your head, saying if you move, he will kill you. When you chuckled and said he would never kill his own lover, he shook his head, saying you are not the same person he fell in love with before he used a spell to wrap ropes tightly around you to prevent you from fighting or escaping. He pulled you up, telling you you are a fool for thinking you could win against him with the very spells he taught you and has had more years to master. When you were thrown in jail, he stared at you before sighing, saying he doesn't know what went wrong but he's sorry he couldn't help you and stop you from going down this path.

Nadia:

It was a big war. It was you against the Vesuvia guards. It went on for days, and once you were exhausted, she send her strongest soldiers. It was still a long battle, but she managed to take you down. While you were on the floor, panting, frowning as soldiers held you down and were tying you up and putting chains on your wrists and ankles, Nadia walked over. She stared down at you before sighing, saying she doesn't know what she has to do with you. She wanted to believe the Devil was manipulating you, but seeing you kill so many of her soldiers made her wonder if you did this on your own with no manipulation. She sighed before she told you to get up. Once you were up, she eyed you, feeling awful when she saw your wounds before she walked. You followed her, difficultily walking due the chains at your ankles. She told you to look around and tell her what you see. When you said you see dead bodies, she nod, saying you killed all of them. When you awkwardly asked her what she's getting to, she turned and angrily said you did this and you don't even feel sorry. As you both stared at each other, you asked her what she's gonna do. She gave you a glare before she said you are going to jail. When you told her you can easily break out, she shook her head, saying she will make sure that doesn't happen. She put you in a cell in the middle of nowhere, having gotten Asra to put a cast on the walls so you can't use magic on them, many soldiers guarding the entrance, hall and outside of the building. She felt awful for this, but it meant the safety for her people, so she had to do it.

Julian:

He met you again, so you both talked. He tried to convince you to stop and turn yourself in. As you stared at him, he gave you a nervous smile. When you sighed and said fine, he happily cheered. He gave you a hug, happy you finally agreed. But as he held you, suddenly guards ran over, yelling to surrender. Julian tried to tell them it's okay, but they held their spears to your faces. When you held your hands up to cast magic, he took your hands, saying there is no need for violence because you are calmly gonna turn yourself in. But as you did a movement with your hands to get Julian's hands off, the guards must have thought you were about to attack because suddenly their spears were in your stomach causing you to cough and clench Julian's hands. All Julian could do was shout your name before yelling you weren't about to attack. As their spears went out your stomach and you fell through your legs, he was quick to drop to his knees and take your shoulders, saying it will be okay and he's a doctor so he can fix this. When you cursed and angrily said every guard deserves to die, he frowned and told you not to waste your energy before he picked you up bridal style, nervously asking where he can get medical supplies. When you told him he can't safe you from these wounds, he didn't listen to you, refusing to believe that. As he ran the fastest he could to his home to get medical supplies, he felt your grip on his shirt loosening so he yelled your name, yelling to stay with him. When you apologized for making his life so awful because of your idiotic decisions, he shook his head, saying not to talk like that. When he arrived home, he pushed everything off the dining table before laying you on it. He wanted to get his supplies, but he just stared at you before slowly saying your name. When you didn't react, he took your shoulders and shook you, shouting your name. When you still didn't react, he gasped, suddenly feeling sick before he covered his mouth, shaking his head, trying to figure out what he has to do now before he cursed and buried his face in his hands, unable to believe you died. He took your shoulders again, this time in a very tight grip, shaking you wildly, shouting you rname before just collapsing on a chair and crying.