When you re-enact a play

Requested by: HecksBeLike

Asra:

He will watch with amused eyes, chuckling whenever you got very excited and began ranting about the play and how awesome the script is before re-enacting it to show him what you mean. When he's reading a book and you begin rambling about it and repeating lines from the play, he will look at you, wondering if you even realize he's busy reading before he chuckles and watches you with amusement, deciding his book can wait because this is funner.

Nadia:

She was trying to remember this play she saw a few months ago so she asked you if you remember it, saying a sentence she remembered that was said during the play, only to get shocked when you casually said more than half the script back to her. She couldn't help but laugh out of shock, asking you how you remember all that. When you told her it is your favorite play, she chuckled before jokingly saying she doesn't even have to go to the play because you can just re-enact it for her.

Julian:

You both are always re-enacting plays, especially while drunk. He even has a chest full with costumes. So while drunk, will both dress up before re-enacting the play, dramatically shouting sentences while running around the house and fake fighting each other. at the end, will both flop aside each other, exhausted from re-enacting a whole play. Sometimes he can't help but giggle and hug you, saying he's so happy you join him in his weirdness and don't judge him for it.

Muriel:

He will stare, unsure what you are doing because he didn't see the play. He wanted to see it, but the big crowd made him scare and not go. So you decided to do the whole play for him. He was confused the whole time, but he appreciated that you were doing this for him. When you finished, he clapped his hands, saying that was good.

Portia:

She will laugh and say you have a very good memory if you can remember all that. When you told her to join, she happily joined. When she forgot what the next lines were, she will either look at you to tell her the next lines or she will begin improvising.

Lucio:

He will sit with the two dogs, watching you. He can't help but laugh because he finds it very fun to watch you having fun. If someone interrupts him to tell him he has to work, he will huf and say work can wait because this is more important.

Valerius:

He will just sip his wine, enjoying the little play you are doing for him. He watched the play with you so when you forget a line, he will say it for you then chuckle when you excitedly repeat the line before continuing re-enacting the play.

Devil:

Oh, you just remembered the whole play because it was good and it is fun to re-enact it and watch him yell to shut up while he's working. When you dramatically fall against him, he will groan but hold you so you don't fall. When you laugh, he can't help but chuckle.