When they buy you gifts

Asra:

Whenever he goes on an adventure, he will buy you a gift. Your room is full with foreign stuff. He loves buying you things, trying to guess how your reaction will be. It won't be too cheap nor expensive, he will only buy you really expensive things if he knows you will really love it and treasure it.

Nadia:

She loves spoiling you. All her gifts are expensive but always have a meaning with it. If you love a certain animal, she will buy you an expensive brooch in the shape of the animal. If you two have an inside joke, she will buy you a gift to remind you of the joke, loving when you laugh as you unwrap the gift. She just can't help but buy you things, loving the way you smile, laugh or blush, she just loves seeing your adorable reactions to her gifts.

Julian:

He doesn't have a lot of cash so he can't buy you anything expensive, which makes him feel bad but when you say you love the gifts he gives you, he can't help but waste his last coins on gifts for you. Whenever he goes to buy you something, he's confident, but when he's at the market, he gets nervous, worrying if you will like what he buys you.

Muriel:

He loves to make you dream catchers and things like that. He likes making them, but giving them makes him embarrassed and nervous. Sometimes it takes him two days before he gives it because he was too nervous to give it, but when he sees your smile and how happy you're with it, he is very happy he gave it. He does get upset whenever he sees you hanging out with Nadia or your other rich friends, because he knows they can give you expensive, nice gifts so you will always have to assure him you love his gifts.

Portia: (I'm finally playing her route, only because I'm bored and have finished the other routes, but I really can't love her like a lover, I only love her as my best friend.)

Every now and then, if she sees something in the market she knows you will love, she will buy it and wrap it beautifully. She loves the look of curiousity on your way when she gives it and then the grin across your face when you see the gift. She usually buys you gifts just to see those expressions and the big hugs you give her while thanking her. If you're happy, she's happy.

Lucio:

You want an animal from the other side of the world? You get it. You want a manor? You get a manor. Basically you want something, he gets it for you, no matter how expensive or difficult it is to get. Every day you get a gift. He loves spoiling you, seeing you happy makes him happy.

Valerius: (I think all of you by now have noticed, but I love mentioning how Valerius sips his wine.)

He doesn't buy you many things, but if he sees something nice which reminds him of you, he will buy it. He won't wrap it or anything, he will just give it, saying not to expect him to buy you gifts every time he goes outside. He will sit down, sipping his wine, watching with a smile as you happily twirl your gift around, happy with it.