When you mock/tease them

For people interested in autism and dyslexia, I made a book about it; My Childhood. It is about how I struggled through my childhood with autism and dyslexia without even knowing I had them. It also mentions some of my worst moments in my life like being bullied, a teacher who hated me, how I was manipulated, etc...

Asra:

He will just mock or tease you back. If you do a bad job mocking him, he will laugh at it for a while before saying you are so bad at mocking him. You two tease/mock each other a lot. Never in a mean way, always in a playful manner that you two know neither of you are offending each other but just joking around.

Nadia:

If she was saying something very serious, she will be less happy that you're mocking her. But if it's about something silly, she will chuckle and playfully tell you to watch it. She loves to tease you, she just loves to watch your face turn a dark shade of pink as you try to come up with a comeback.

Julian:

He doesn't care, he loves it if you mock/tease him. He will always blush if you tease him but he is quick with witty remarks. If you mock him, he will just laugh and mock you. He likes to act so one of his favorite things is to act as you, he once even taught you how to act as him so you can mock him perfectly.

Muriel:

He has trouble knowing when you're teasing him and actually mean something, so he is always stuttering out replies with a giant blush over his face, unsure if he should take what you just said seriously or not. He doesn't like it when you mock him, he is a bit insecure about himself so if you mock him, it will just make him feel more insecure.

Portia:

She can take jokes so if you wish to tease or mock her, go right ahead. Plus, she loves it when her partner can and make jokes. Just know she always has witty remarks ready. You have a feeling she has a book full of remarks she has ready for if you choose to tease her. But even she has a limit, so if you go too far, she will warn you to take it back a step or she will be mad.

Lucio:

Half the relationship is just mocking and teasing each other. If he doesn't get his way, he will mock you so you will just mock him. So both will be stuck in a war to see who can mock each other the best. It usually ends with you both just laughing at each other, or angry shouting at each other to stop it.

Valerius:

He has no problem with teasing. If you tease him, he will either chuckle or say something back that usually shuts you up immediately. But if you mock him, just know you will either get silent treatment, a glare, or, if the mocking was very bad and insulting, wine thrown in your face.