When you both have to quarantine/When the plague is around again

No, this isn't a COVID-19 chapter, that would be modern AU and I don't do AUs, this is a quarantine against the plague.

But that being said; just because the number of people getting the corona might be low in your country, doesn't mean you have to stop wearing a face mask, washing your hands, etc... Corona is still there, no matter how low or high the numbers. Even if you think "oh, I haven't heard about it in a while", doesn't mean it's gone, it is still there. Or if you say "I had it so I don't need to be so careful anymore", yes you do, you still have to be careful! You can carry it without knowing and give it to someone else.

So be safe, only come out when necessary, wear your mask properly, keep a safe distant from everyone, wash your hands before entering a building and when exiting the building, do all the basic things to prevent getting/giving corona.

Asra:

He refused to let you out. He did all the shopping at the market. When you suggested to go along, he shook his head, saying he doesn't want you catching the plague again. You both spend most of the day practicing spells and reading books you both never had any time to read. He had many nightmares at night, he was very scared that you will catch the plague again and die.

Nadia:

She made all the servants wash their hands before entering and wash their hands again when exiting. She told you to wear new clothes each day and not the same clothes as the day and to wash those clothes you wore that day. She did all her paperwork in her room, only going outside if she really has to. She tried her best not to have meetings with anyone and do everything via letters, but if she doesn't have a choice but to have a meeting, she will make everyone sit many meters apart and have them checked for any symptomps of the plague.

Julian:

He hated the plague, it fills him up with fear. When you want to go out to get food, he will tell you to stay home. When you remind him you both need food to survive, he frowned before pulling off his gloves and putting them on your hands, telling you not to touch anything you don't need, to stay away from everyone else and to be careful. He gave your forehead a kiss before frowning and wiping it away. When you laughed and said he's not gonna give you the plague, he frowned and mumbled you can never be too safe.

Muriel:

He isn't really in the best spot when the numbers of people who got the plague went up because he's surrounded by animals and forest and any tiny animal could try and sneak into his hut if there is one tiny hole. So he made sure all the holes in the walls were fixed. When you told him to wear gloves when going outside, he frowned but did as told. he found just sitting at home very boring, but he did it anyway. 

Portia:

She still stayed positive. You both baked many things, just talked and cuddled a lot, played with Pepi. When you asked her how she can be so positive while people are dying, she chuckled and said if everyone works together, this whole plague thing will be over very soon so no need to worry. When you frowned and said the people aren't working together and still going outside like idiots, she gave your cheek a kiss and assured you the people will come to their senses soon that getting the plague is not fun.

Lucio:

He has all his animals washed every two days and makes sure they can't come near each other. He doesn't wear his golden arm in this time, he finds it a bother to clean it every time he comes back home so he just keeps it in a chest under the bed where it is safe. He barely comes outside. He once had the plague so he knows how terrifying it is so he has a big fear of catching it again. All his work is brought to his room only by the servants he trusts most.

Valerius:

He just stayed at home, drinking wine and reading. He had a whole cellar full of wine and has many bookshelves full of books, so he didn't have anything to complain about nor a reason to go outside. When you asked him if he doesn't have to go to work, he huffed and said he's not going outside, and possibly dying, to get to his boring job.

Devil:

Oh, he loved it. Watching the people scatter around like nervous ants, growing anxious of each other, getting sick, dying, people having to bury their own family members in their backyards. When you got the plague, he just tapped your head making it vanish, calling you an idiot for getting it. When you angrily yelled he put the plague out there and he's the reason you got it, he just pat your head and said you are cute when you are angry.