When it's their birthday

Yes, there will be a second book~! This book will end with the scenario "When they propose" and then the second book will start with a few marriage scenarios. (Which will be rather awkward to write since I personally find marriages weird and very uncomfortable...)

Requested by: UnicornGirl039

Asra:

He doesn't do much for his birthday, he will just continue his day as if it is any other. When you wish him a happy birthday, he will give you a smile, thanking you. When Faust happily said it, he chuckled and also thanked her. He just spend the day relaxing and cuddling you. When you held out a gift, he felt a little shy, having expected you to do this but still gtting flustered. He will accept it with a nervous smile, thanking you, not used to getting gifts.

Nadia:

She noticed you looked rather embarrassed so she asked what's wrong. When you held out a gift, mumbling you wanted to give her this but it seems so dumb compared to those giant, fancy gifts she got from some rich people. But she chuckled when you said this, saying those gifts mean nothing to her and it's just those rich people hoping she will return the favor on their birthday before she took the gift from your hand, saying this gift is special to her because you picked it out and gave it to her. She threw a small party where she invited some people she knew and her family. After she ate some of the birthday cake, she decided she had enough of this whole party and just wanted to cuddle with you on her bed, so she did that.

Julian:

When you woke him up, happily saying happy birthday, he chuckled before wrapping his arms around you, thanking you. When you gave him a gift, he got shy and embarrassed, mumbling you didn't have to do this. At the evening, he excitedly said it's his birthday so it only makes sense to get drunk at the Rowdy Raven. So he did, he got wasted at the Rowdy Raven. While you helped him home, he happily sang brthday songs before giving you a kiss, drunkly mumbling it's his birthday. When you laughed and said you know, he just continued singing birthday songs. While you tucked him into bed, he pout, saying he doesn't want today to end because it was so much fun.

Muriel:

He doesn't celebrate it. When Asra handed him a gift, he awkwardly mumbled a thank you. When you handed him a gift, he blushed and stuttered out a thank you as he carefully accepted it. When you asked if he doesn't wish to invite some friends over, he mumbled he doesn't have friends and that would just be weird and awkward. He stayed silent for a few seconds before he blushed and mumbled he rather just spend today with you and Inanna, nobody else.

Portia:

Just a little party with all her friends was good enough for her. You baked her a cake, which she found a very sweet thing for you to do for her. When you handed her a gift, she gasped, happily saying that's so sweet of you. Once everyone left, she just cuddled with you on the sofa, Pepi on her lap. She couldn't help but smile, saying she's very happy she got to celebrate her birthday with you and her wonderful friends. She gave you a kiss, saying she's very happy she met you.

Lucio:

He will throw a giant party with huge cakes. He will even put birthday hats on his dogs. He gladly bragged about his huge party and how fabulous he looks today since he made sure to wear the most expensive and best looking clothes he has. When someone said he's quite old, he froze before looking at them, asking them what the fuck they just called him. When the person repeated that he's getting old, will get all wrinkly and eventually won't even be able to lift his sword, Lucio just punched them, angrily shouting he's not old, and even if he had wrinkles, he would still look fabulous with them and he will always be able to lift his sword. He threatened to show the bastard how good he can still lift and stab his sword into someone, that someone being the person, so you dragged him away before he commits a murder. Later when you scolded him, he blamed it on the beer, claiming he was drunk since it's a party so he wasn't thinking straight.

Valerius:

He doesn't really celebrate it. When you tell him happy birthday, he will just sigh and ask what's so happy about becoming older. He will just drink more wine than usual, his excuse being it's his birthday so he may drink more than usual today.

Devil:

He doesn't even realize it's his birthday because he simply doesn't care about it. When you happily say happy birthday, he will stare at you, wondering if you have gone insane before remembering it's his birthday and sigh out a thank you.