When you wear a piece of their clothing

The reader is still whatever gender you are! Requests are always open. I don't do requests involving pregnancy or children though.

Asra:

You like to steal his scarf when your both on adventures. He won't mind since he finds you cute in his scarf. Usually when it gets colder he will give you his jacket so you won't get cold. Plus he finds it fun to watch you in his clothes.

Nadia:

She likes to put her jewelry on you and spoil you in jewelry. She likes to put you in her clothes and chuckle at how you look in them. She likes to spoil you since you look cute or sexy in most of the things she puts you in.

Julian:

He's a gentleman. Whenever it's cold outside he will put his jacket on your shoulders to keep you warm. He finds you cute and sexy in his clothes so sometimes he will empty your wardrobe and lie that all your clothes are dirty so you will have to wear one of his shirt.

Muriel:

Whenever it's cold outside he will drop his cloak on you, acting as if he didn't do it. He will try not to stare since he finds it adorable how his cloak is basically a blanket for you. Whenever you steal it to wrap around yourself he won't mind since he finds you adorable.

Portia:

She finds you so adorable in her shirt. She will cuddle you and say you look so adorable. So sometimes she will let you borrow her shirts and pants. Whenever you wear her clothes she will hug you and say you're so adorable.

Lucio:

He won't mind since he loves to watch you being happy and being spoiled. He will usually hug you from behind and say he likes his clothes on you but rather sees them on the floor. Sometimes he will make you wear his clothes just so he can walk in public and show everyone who you belong to.

Valerius:

You tend to steal his scarf for the cute little goat on it. He found it annoying at first but then didn't care and just let you be your weird self. He isn't a big fan of when you wear his clothes since he just finds it weird when you do it since you have a closet full of your own clothes.