When you ask them to fix something around the house

Should I make a Boardwalk Empire scenario book?

Asra:

He had a spell he wanted to test out, so he did, and, euhm... the furniture exploded. So after cleaning the mess, he awkwardly mumbled unknown spells probably shouldn't be used to fix something and he will go buy some tools. When you said tools are useless now because he exploded the damn thing, he nervously chuckled, saying he will buy the furniture instead then.

Nadia:

She will ask why you are asking such a thing to her since you know she's very busy with work and doesn't have time to try and fix things. So she will politely ask a servant to go fix it. When you shrugged and said she was the first person to mind, she chuckled and told you to ask a servant the next time.

Julian:

He tried to fix it... and somehow managed to make it ten times worse. At one point something shot in fire. He wasn't even handling anything that could cause this! When you used a water spell to put it out and told him to get out before he burns down the whole house, he awkwardly apologized, mumbling he tried before hurrying out the room.

Muriel:

He will mumble he doesn't have tools and ask you to buy them, not wishing to go tot he market and have to face that crowd. When you hold out your hand, saying you will go together to the market, he will frown but take your hand and come with you. Once back home, he immediately began repairing it. When you talk to him, he ignored you because he was so focused that he didn't even hear you. Later when you laughed and told him that you spoke to him but he didn't even hear, he blushed and mumbled he wanted it to be perfect so he was too focused and apologized for not having heard you.

Portia:

Before you can even finish the question if she can fix it, she is already running away to get her tools. While she worked and you asked her how she knows how to fix this stuff, she will shrug and say she lived alone so she had to learn how to fix things around the house by herself. She admitted at first it was a tough job, but now it's quite easy.

Lucio:

He will try, wanting to prove he's manly enough to do it, only to make it worse. When you snickered, he pointed with a tool and yelled not to laugh at him and it's simply his day off and he's the count so he shouldn't even have to dirty his hands doing this before shouting for a servant to come fix this damn mess.

Valerius:

He stared at you, mouth full of wine, confused before he swallowed his wine and said there are servants for a reason. When you shrugged and said you were wondering if he could do it, he sighed before asking if he looks as if he knows anything about repairing things before he went away to get a servant to come fix it.

Devil:

He will eye you, wondering why you are asking him before telling you to use your magic. When you said you don't know the spell, he did a lazy wave of his hand causing a book to appear in your hand before it flipped open to a page where a repair spell was. He tapped it, telling you to learn it.