When you don't pay enough attention to them

Reminder: I don't do AUs or crossovers. I don't do scenarios that give away anything about the MC. So gender, how powerful they are, sexuality, personality, looks, etc. If you ask a scenario that gives away any of these, I will decline. Those are for you to imagine, not for me to decide or write about. I'm also just not comfortable writing any of these...

Requested by: DreamyKawaii

It has been a VERY stressful day for me, so apologies if it's bad.

Asra:

He will focus on his books instead and wait till you can pay attention to him again. When you pay attention to him again, he will curiously ask what kept you so busy that you couldn't even pay attention to him or Faust.

Nadia:

If it is for a good reason, she won't mind and just wait till you're done with whatever you're doing and then go to you for attention. If there is no reason you aren't paying attention to her, she will feel a bit hurt. One day she made you sit down for a chat, where she admitted she feels ignored and as if you don't care for her anymore. When you apologized, saying you didn't even realize you were barely paying attention to her, she gave you a little smile, saying it is okay, she just hopes you start paying more attention to her because the way you are acting now hurts a bit.

Julian:

He will pout, waving his hand in front of you, saying your name in a dragged out way. When you tell him you are busy, he will frown before following you around, waiting till you can give him attention again. When you finally do, he will feel so happy because he loves when you give him attention, it makes him feel as if he's not an annoying person and makes him feel special.

Muriel:

He won't care, barely anyone pays attention to him so he's used to it. He will just sit on the floor and play with Inanna. When you suddenly hug him from behind, happily saying you can give him attention again, he can't help but blush as he mutters he doesn't need attention. But of course he won't push you away, he will put pull you on his lap and wrap his arms around you.

Portia:

She likes attention, so when you don't give her attention, she will feel sad, ignored and sooo boooored. She will slouch around you all day, complaining about how you don't give her attention. When you finally do, she will gasp before hugging you, saying she finally gets attention before going on an hour rant about the things she wanted to say to you.

Lucio:

He loves attention, so if you don't pay attention, he will immediately jump in front of you, demanding attention. When you tell him you are too busy, he will frown before saying there is nothing more important than him, the most handsome count in history. Eventually he gave up and flopped down between his dogs, waiting till you are done with whatever you are doing and then he will try demanding attention again.

Valerius:

He doesn't pay attention to you a lot, having many things to do in his life and a lot of stress. So if you can't pay attention, he understands and simply waits till you can. Unless he is a bit tipsy and has some drama to tell you that happened, then he won't care and slap whatever you're doing out the way and going in front of you so you will focus on him before telling you the drama.

Devil:

He will stare before frowning. He will simply pick you up, glaring at you, telling you there is nothing more important than him so pay attention to him. When you tell him you will pay attention to him later but have something to do, he will frown, saying that isn't good enough.

I got an Instagram account, I'm posting some things I paint on there. (Don't expect it to be good, it's just me mixing colors and having fun) My username on Instagram is also Curseblood17.