When you speak a language they don't understand

This is just a silly scenario I thought of because I'm Belgian but mostly speak English because I learned it when i was only 3 so sometimes by accident I tend to throw in English words while speaking Dutch, confusing many of my Belgian friends who can't speak English.

I'm not gonna say what language your speaking since everyone has a different language they can speak.

This was written quickly so I apologize if it's bad or there are any writing mistakes.

Asra:

He will find it adorable when you speak another language even if he can't understand it. He is a quick learner so if small words you say a lot he will understand. If the language your speaking to him sounds cool or adorable, he will ask to also learn it so you will teach him the language.

Nadia:

She will just watch in amusement as you speak the other language then ask you to translate it. She would love to learn the language but sadly she is too busy so whenever you both have time, you will explain to her simple small words.

Julian:

He can speak many languages so when you suddenly speak a language to him he can't understand, he will be caught off guard but then chuckle and ask you to repeat that. He will have fun listening to you speak your other language, trying to guess what every word and sentence means.

Muriel:

He will just stare, wondering if your just messing with him or if your actually speaking a different language. Then he will ignore you again but he will get too curious eventually to what the hell you told him so he will return to you to ask you what the hell you said to him. You love to just say words in different languages to him because he always looks so shocked and confused then grumpy because he can't understand it.

Portia:

She will immediately want to learn it. She always liked to learn words in different languages from her brother. So whenever you both have time, you will teach her the language and she will be a very good student. Nadia has found Portia a few times walking in the halls saying words in a different language to herself over and over to remember it.

Lucio: (I love Lucio's new look in Muriel's Chapter "The Devil")

He only speaks two languages since he isn't really that interested to learn any other languages, plus he doesn't have the time for all that. But when he heard you speak another language, he thought you were adorable and immediately wanted to learn it and know what the hell you just said. He will order someone to teach him the language so he can surprise you one day by suddenly speaking the language.

Valerius:

He will just sip his wine then say you better didn't insult him in another language or he will be very mad. He doesn't like it when you speak another language he doesn't understand near him since it makes him feel as if your insulting him.