When you fall

Asra:

He will be fast on his knees, holding your face, moving it side to side to make sure your not injured. When your fine, he will chuckle and say you scared him. He will help you back, clenching your hand tightly so if you trip again, he can just quickly pull you back up.

Nadia:

She will gasp then crouch down, hand on your back, asking if you're okay. When you nod, she will rub your back, nervous chuckling then help you up. She will keep saying to be careful every few seconds.

Julian:

He will just stare and keep staring, trying to process in his mind what just happened because one second you were aside him, the next a loud slam came on the ground and you were gone. When you finally sit up and he realized you had fallen and he should probably help, he was quick to crouch down and help you up before examining your hands to make sure they're not harmed before asking if you're okay. When you told him you're okay, he couldn't help but laugh, saying that really scared him before he helped you up and continued walking, now holding your hand.

Muriel:

He will just pull you up by the back of your shirt and throw you over his shoulder then continue walking. When you keep hitting his back, yelling for him to put you down, he will finally take you off his shoulder. Only to carry you bridal style back home.

Portia:

She will just be laughing out of shock then help you up before checking your knees and elbows. Then she gave you a grin and said you're fine. She will just poke your nose, saying to be more careful.

Lucio:

He will be laughing. But when you don't get up, he will stop laughing and lean down to look at your face. When he saw your teary eyes, he will be fast on his knees, not caring if his white pants get ruined, and begin nervously ranting on about how you're okay and how he will renew the whole floor so you won't fall ever again. When your finally laughing, he will proudly grin then pull you up and make you do your arm around his.