When you thank them for everything they have done for you

THIS IS CHAPTER 100~ I never reached chapter 100 before in any of my books, and I never had a book I loved writing for so much. I love this book a lot, also because I get to write whatever I want and be as silly with it for my own enjoyment as I want and nobody will tell me to not do it, and nobody demands me to update when I have to take a break due my stress or mental disorders, so thank you for that.

Also, this is just such a nice, caring and lovely fandom that it always keeps me motived to keep writing, it's the nicest fandom I ever met and I'm so happy to write for you lovely people~

Asra:

He will let out a nervous chuckle, finding that it sounds as if you're leaving him or something. So after awkwardly explaining you aren't leaving him and just thanking him for everything he has done for you, he will give you kiss, saying you don't have to thank him and how he would do anything for you. Faust will look at you, as if she also wants to be thanked, so you will thank her for all her help. She will happily give your nose a kiss before slithering away.

Nadia:

She will be confused but then smile, finding it sweet and thank you. She only realized she had tears in her eyes when you nervously asked why she's crying. She will laugh, wiping her eyes, saying what you said was just so sweet. She will wrap her arms around you, saying you can be so sweet at times that it always makes her heart flutter.

Julian:

He will let out a nervous laugh, saying he did nothing. When you tell him he has done a lot and you're thankful for it, he will blush, whispering he doubts he has done much. So after naming everything he has done that you're thankful for, he will be a blushing mess, saying he didn't know you would be so thankful for all those things he did. He will awkwardly admit he thought you would break up with him in the first month you two became a couple, so hearing this makes him very happy.

Muriel:

He will stare at you, a massive blush covering his face before he mumbles he has done nothing special or big to earn such praise. When you tell him him cooking you breakfast each morning, protecting you, just being there for you means a lot for you, his blush will get redder and bigger as he turns his back to you, trying to hide his blush as he mumbles those are things any good boyfriend would do for their lover. After this, you noticed he did more sweet things for you, clearly having liked being praised and thanked for everything he has done for you so far.

Portia:

She will let out a gasp of appreciation before jumping on you, giving you a big bear hug, saying that is so sweet and she's so touched you would say such a thing. She will suddenly get hit by some fun memories you both had so she will excitedly ask you if you remember that moment, which results in you both cuddling and talking about things you both did in the past.

Lucio:

He will nervously chuckle, suddenly feeling shy, saying with a nervous voice crack that hearing you thank him like that is very sweet and nice of you. He will cover his face, embarrassed his voice cracked. When you laugh and pat his back, saying it's okay and he's very cute right now, he will whisper with a blush that he isn't cute but cool and badass.

Valerius:

He will be confused and shocked but touched. He knows he isn't the best boyfriend in the world, so when you thanked him for everything he has done for you, he can't help but feel touched and appreciated. He will put down his wine glass, not giving a damn about it anymore before hugging you, saying he's sorry for everything bad or harsh he has ever sai or done to you and he's very thankful you said that.

Devil:

He will be shocked because nobody has ever thanked him before, but then he will laugh, finding it rather funny. He will pat your head, giving your cheek a kiss, saying you're so cute before thanking you for saying such a sweet thing to him. Then he will leave as if nothing happened.