When you die (1/3)

I loved Muriel's new chapter. The character development really is amazing. Also, if you pay for the option where you help him undress, you can have sex with him. Obviously it isn't shown, but it is implied.

Asra:

You were both in a magical realm, talking to each other, just trying to figure out how to get out of this realm. But this simple moment turned to chaos in one simple second when a spike flew out the floor and slammed right through your stomach. Asra never screamed the word "no" so loudly. He was begging this was fake, he was begging the realm was playing tricks with him, he was begging you survive this. You fell to your knees so he was quick on his knees, putting your head on him so you can rest your head on his shoulder. He was going through his brain like a book, trying to find a spell that can heal you, that can get you two to a hospital, just anything that can help. When he felt you sliding down, he whispered the word "no" over and over while softly slapping your cheek, telling you to stay awake. He didn't know what to do, he always knew what to do, but now, he didn't know, it was as if he was unable to think. So all he could do was hold you tightly and apologize. Apologizing for dragging you here, apologizing for not protecting you, apologizing for not having sensed the danger, apologizing for every single bad thing that happened in the last week. When you were motionless, staring into the distant, he shakingly closed your eyes before picking you up bridal style and walking through the realm, clenching you as if his life depended on it with tears sliding down his cheeks.

Nadia:

She pushed on the wound to keep it from bleeding, screaming for help. She tried not to cry, knowing crying definitely won't help, but the tears just slid down no matter how hard she tried not to cry. She told you to stay strong every few seconds, whsipering it will be okay so you don't have to worry. When she saw your chest rising up and down become slower, she knew she was holding onto fake hope so she leaned down, gave you a passionate kiss before she whispered she loves you and she's very proud of you. When you gave her a little smile, she gave you a smile in return before she interwinded your hands and softly rubbed her thumb over your knuckles, her other hand stroking your hair in a soothing manner, whispering nice things till your chest stopped moving. She gave your forehead a kiss as tears slid down her cheeks before she waited for guards to come, never letting go of your hand while she waited.

Julian:

You were both being chased by guards, both just having fun running from the law. He held your hand, guiding you around the streets, knowing them by heart. But as he ran, he suddenly felt you fall. He thought you simply tripped, so he chuckled and crouched down, saying you can't trip when running from the law, only to stare as there was a giant slice across the back of your legs, preventing you from running away. He nervously said he can fix this and stitch it so you don't have to worry. Before he could pick you up bridal style, the guards had taken his arms and pinned him down causing him to scream they can't and you need medical help, begging them to help you, promising to go to jail, even get executed, but they have to help you first or you will die from blood loss. But the guards didn't listen, so Julian was forced to watch as you slowly died from the blood loss. He never trashed so much in his life, nor did he scream and beg so much in his life. When he saw your emotionless eyes, he slammed his head against the floor, crying out how it's all his fault and how he shouldn't have dragged you in his criminal life.

Muriel:

He knew this could happen, he knew it could, but that doesn't mean he could possibly prepare for the day he will hold his dying lover in his arms. All you could do was stare as he was glaring around, clenching you tightly, acting like an animal protecting their child. When you reached out and put your hand on his cheek, softly rubbing your thumb over his cheekbone, his glare soften before he looked down at you, only to look back away, clearly unable to look at you right now. You softly asked where Inanna is, so he looked at you, asking why you need to know. When you smiled and said you want to see Inanna a last time, he shook his head, saying you are gonna survive so there is no need to say such things and tomorrow you can both play with Inanna as much as you want. When you whispered he knows that isn't true, he frowned and looked away, his bottom lip quivering, trying to contain his tears. You ignored the intense pain as you gave a messy kiss to his lips, whispering you love him. He stared in shock before he wiped his tears, nodding, sniffing, feeling as if there was something stuck in his throat that was preventing him from speaking. When he swallowed, ready to say it, he felt your body become heavier causing him to stare. That love in your eyes you held when you looked at him was gone, now it were just cold, blank eyes, staring at nothing in particular. All he could do was clench you tightly and cry, sobbing out he also loves you so please don't leave.

Portia:

You sat against the wall, watching Portia freaking out, tears running down her cheeks. She asked you what she has to do. When you gave her eyes that said, "I'm the one dying, figure it out", she paced the room, whispering panicking won't help. She ran out the room, returned with many towels before she pushed them against the wound causing you to curse and her to mumble apologies, telling you to hold them tightly before she ran out the house, running as if her life depended on it, because it did. She didn't even know she could run so fast, she didn't care about how her legs were burning with pain when she reached Julian. She just took his arm and dragged him along, sobbing out he has to come help. Sadly when she arrived, you were already dead. She collapse on her knees, letting out loud cries as she clenched her chest, feeling her chest tighten, her heart breaking. While she cried, Julian held her, but she pushed him off and crawled to you, holding you, crying. She couldn't form words, she could only cry.

Lucio:

You were both fighting some tiny army in this weird magical realm. He was laughing as he swinged his sword, killing another weird being. As he turned, asking if you show how cool that was, he was confused when he didn't see you. He looked down to see you face-down on the floor, a blood puddle forming under you. He wanted to rush to you, but he felt one of the weird beings bite his neck causing him to curse before he stabbed it through its head. When it got off, he ran to you before falling down to his knees, pushing you onto your back, nervously saying you shouldn't pull pranks on him during a battle. When you didn't reply and a being tried to attack, he stabbed it before he dropped his sword and he clenched your shoulders, shaking you, yelling to wake up while tears slide down his face, yelling he won't ever forgive you if you leave him like this. When he got nothing in reply again, he couldn't help but scream, punching the ground aside your head, before snatching his sword and getting up. He killed each being in his view, screaming they did this so they deserve the same faith. When everything was done and he was the last one standing, all he could do was drop his sword and drop down to his knees, exhausted. He felt as if he couldn't move anymore with how much energy he wasted killing, but he forced himself to crawl to you before he laid down aside you, wiping some dirt off your face, new tears forming when he realized you really aren't gonna wake up. All he could do was slide his arm around your waist and cry against your neck.

Valerius:

He was simply sipping his wine and reading a book on the bed while you stumbled in, your shirt covered in blood, gasping out what happened. He never threw his glass and ran so fast to you before, helping you to the bed. He listened as you tried to explain to him but then you began choking on your own blood so he cursed before slapping your back, screaming for help. When you coughed out blood, he told you to show him the wound. As you pulled off your shirt, showing a massive wound that was infected. All he could do was cringe and rush to the door, shouting he needs a doctor. He was hoping you would survive, begging you would, but sadly the infection killed you. When the doctor told him, Valerius slid down the wall and covered his face. He didn't know what to do, so he just sat there for hours, mumbling he's so sorry and he was an awful boyfriend and you deserved better than this.

Devil:

He always thought of himself as the most powerful being, able to defeat anything. But now that he sat on his throne, holding a shaky hand tightly against the wound on your chest, watching your eyes go in and out of focus, he has never felt so weak. All he could do was narrow his eyes, trying to focus on using a healing spell. When you raised a trembling hand with all the energy you could gather, he knew what you wanted to do so he leaned his head down and let you weakly scratch his horns, something you always did to calm him down. His heart broke. You are dying yet you are the one comforting him right now. He knew the healing spell wouldn't work, you are already too close to death for it to work, but he still tried. When he felt your head hit his head and your hand fall, he carefully moved your head before he stared at you. He slowly nuzzled your cheek, something he always did to show you affection before he got up, holding you as if you are the most fragile thing in the world, then carefully put you back down on the throne. Then he left, having to go take his anger out before he starts preparing your funeral.