If you are a gladiator

I updated four times today on this book, and one on my Miraculous Ladybug scenario book. Even I'm shocked by how much I have updated today.

You cannot request "If you" scenarios anymore, I was simply dumb and forgot I still have this request left.

Requested by: Qsxnko

Asra:

He's always supportive, but, euhm... this, a thing where you can easily die, is a big no-no. He wants to be supportive, but he can't, the thought of possibly going to that arena and seeing you die is too scary so he doesn't attend. He feels bad about it, but he just can't do it. He once had to dig up your grave to try and find you, he isn't planning to dig your grave to lay you in it because you got murdered doing this idiotic thing.

Nadia:

She will try to convince you to not do this, telling you you could lose a limp, get gravely injured, or worse; die. When you ignore her and keep doing it, she will sigh but attend the arena. When she saw you win, she felt a bit more relaxed because now she's sure you are a good fighter and can win, but she still worries greatly for you while you fight. After the fight, she will hand you a glass of water, praising you for winning and how cool you look fighting before worriedly asking if you are sure you're okay. When you assure her you are perfectly fine, she let out a sigh, happy you are okay while also very stressed you are doing this thing.

Julian:

He will be clenching his hair the whole time, flinching whenever you or your opponent swing your weapons. Sometimes he will yelp or angrily tap his foot, telling you to stop making him worry so much even though you definitely can't hear him over the cheering crowd. After the fight, he is quick to run to you and examine you, worriedly asking if you are okay. A few hours after it, when his worry and freaking out calmed down, he began fanboying about how cool you are and how you should teach him how to fight.

Muriel:

Absolutely not! He refuses to let you go. He has been one, he knows how it is, he knows the horror during the act and after it, how it feels to be famous for having murdered people, seeing how disgusting people actually are as they cheer you on to murder your opponent. So if you want to go the arena, he will block your path, saying he can't let you go to that place and do such horrible things. When you tell him you are being paid a lot, he angrily yelled there are other ways to get paid and not this one. At one point he begged you to stop, and seeing him begged make your chest ache with pain so you let out a sigh and said you will stop this since you can see it is clearly hurting him.

Portia:

She will loudly cheer you on, yelling to beat your opponent. When you get injured, she will angrily shout at the opponent that if they dare do that again she will jump down from the stands and join this damn fight. When the fight is over, she will give you a tight hug, happy you are still alive before cringing when you whimper and apologizing for squeezing your wound. She will take you to a servant who has a first aid kit ready for you while she excitedly tells you how cool the fight was and how badass you looked.

Lucio:

He loves watching gladiators fight, but seeing his lover fight is a whole different story. He will nervously tap his foot the whole time, biting his nails, muttering to beat that bastard. If you win, he will wildly cheer, pulling the guard aside him into a hug before pushing them away so fast they fall before he runs down from the stands and happily twirls you around in a tight hug, cheering how you won. If you are about to lose and possibly die, he is quick to scream this match is over so no damage can be done to you.

Valerius:

He will be clenching his wine glass very tightly the whole time, never sipping it because he's too focused on the fight to even realize he has wine. When you win, he will slouch and let out a sigh, mumbling he now needs the whole damn bottle because that was very stressful. When you lose, he is quick to push his glass against some random servant before rushing to you, worriedly asking if you are okay.

Devil:

Of course he enjoys this, his lover is a murderer, how could he not love it? When you win, he will clap his hands before giving you a kiss, saying he will buy you a gift as reward for winning. If you lose, he will growl and tell you to practice. Sometimes he will practice with you to help you train, teasing you the whole time. When you return to the arena and win the fight against your opponent, he will have a giant grin the whole time, very proud of you and very happy to see your opponent lose.