When they cry

I made a Girls und Panzer x Reader Scenarios book. Please check it out~

Asra:

Thinking of that day of how he dug till his fingers bled will always cause tears to form in his eyes. But he will be quick to cheer up when he sees you. So he will suddenly hug you causing you to ask why he's hugging you. He will just smile and tell you he loves you.

Nadia:

She will chuckle and mumble she must look like an idiot. When you shake your head and wipe her tears, she will smile and take your hand, giving it a kiss, thanking you for being with her through everything. She will stay silent, watching your fingers giving her hand an assuring squeeze, trying to calm down. When she knows she can speak without crying, she will apologize for crying and wipe her cheeks before smiling and asking what you two were doing before she began crying.

Julian:

He was able to keep himself together, till you entered and saw his pale face so worriedly asked if he's okay. You freaked out when tears suddenly streamed down his cheeks and he choked out a "no". So after getting him to calm down, he whispered to you his reasons why he's so sad, which were many. You just held him in a loving embrace, your hand rubbing his back in a soothing manner to keep him calm. When he finished explaining, he will sniff out sorry a few times till he falls asleep against you. The next morning he will avoid you out of embarrassment for having cried in front of you.

Muriel:

He will have his back turned to you the whole time, refusing to let you see him crying. The only way you can tell he's crying is by his sniffing and how he was hugging himself. So all you can do is hug him from behind, assuring him everything is okay. When he feels comfortable enough, he will turn around and hug you. He doesn't want to bother you with the reason for why he's crying, and you don't want to force him to say something he isn't comfortable saying, so will just hold him in a way that says it's okay and he can trust you. When the tears stop, he will become embarrass and ask you to leave the room. When you exit the room, he will sit down aside Inanna and wipe his cheeks, mumbling how embarrassing he is and how he shouldn't cry in your presence since he doesn't want you to worry.

Portia: (I quit her route halfway through because it felt awkward reading a love story about a figure I consider a best friend, so I'm sorry if this isn't how she acts when crying.)

When she feels like crying, she will smile more, trying to push her tears away and she will keep quiet because she knows if she speaks, her voice will break and give away she's about to cry. But when she can't hide it anymore, she will cover her face and apologize while wiping her tears, trying to stop the tears. She will cry even more when you hug her, holding you in a tight embrace.

Lucio:

He loves creating drama, so of course if he is gonna sad, he is gonna be sure you know he's sad. He will throw away whatever you were holding and throw his arms around you, whining about how sad he is. When you sigh and ask what wrong is, he will frown and tell you not to sigh when he's this depressed. But that is when he is still in a somewhat joking mood and doesn't want to concern you, but if he really is sad to the point of crying, he will sit in his room alone with his dogs, not wanting you to see how ugly he looks crying. If you ask if he was crying, he will laugh and say of course not before changing the topic.

Valerius:

You never seen him cry, mostly because when he feels as if he has to cry, he will hurry away to an empty place and try to calm down. When you say his eyes look red, he will just say he didn't get enough sleep before changing the topic, nervously taking big gulps of his wine, hoping you don't change it back to the previous topic.