When they walk in on you making them a gift

I have this game on my Ipad but it is refusing to open so I apologize if I'm missing out on anything.

Requested by:  Muriels_wifoo_69

I wrote this while I kept dozing off, so I'm sorry if it's bad.

Asra:

He will be confused but then chuckle and ask what you're making. When you cover the tools and answer with "it's a surprise", he can't help but stare at your hands, trying to figure out what the surprise will be, only to laugh when you annoyed yell for him to leave already. So while he waits outside, he will hold Faust in his hands, asking the snake what the surprise will be. Faust will just tilt her head to the side, also confused and curious.

Nadia:

She will chuckle, thinking you look like a child making something for their parents. She will just sit down, speaking with you while not looking at what you're making since she could tell you wanted it to be a surprise.

Julian:

He will stare, confused to what you're doing before he curiously sneaks over, asking what you're doing. When you cover the gift and say making him something, he will feel his heart beat faster before he holds you, muttering you're so adorable before he excitedly left, yelling to hurry up because now he's excited for his gift.

Muriel:

He will be confused when you suddenly hug whatever you were making, blushing while yelling for him to not look. He will cover his eyes, still very confused, before asking what wrong is. When he hears you shyly admit your making him a present so he can't look, he can't help but feel bad for entering so he will apologize before leaving the hut to go get some more fire wood, hoping it will give you enough time to finish your gift. While he searches, he can't help but curiously ask Inanna what the present will be, but Inanna will just shrug, so he will ask himself the question, trying to figure out what the gift will be.

Portia:

She will be curious, sneaking up behind you to look at what you're making, but you will be quick enough to cover it and tell her to wait. She will sigh but try to wait, but she will be quick to try and sneak a glimpse of the present, only to get a glare from you, so she will nervously chuckle before walking away.

Lucio:

He is a curious man, so he will be walking around you, trying to look at what you're making, only to pout when you cover it with your hands. He will ask in a whining voice what you're making and why he can't see it. When you answer a gift for him, he will be quick to sit down and patiently wait, excited for the gift. Only to be confused before he asks why you're MAKING a gift, and not just buying him a gift. When you say he has everything, he can't help but smirk, smug that he has everything he could want.

Valerius:

He will just be confused when you cover the tools your using to make him a gift, before he just walks to the bed and sits down, taking his book before reading it, sipping his wine. He will be confused whenever he catches you glancing at him or annoyed asking why the hell this is so difficult. When he asks what wrong is and you tell him it's nothing, he will just shrug before continuing to drink his wine and read.