When you two garden

I don't like the new begin menu. It has been making my autism act up ever since I seen it. Like, what the fuck? Why are Muriel, Portia and Lucio suddenly on top and the top ones suddenly on the bottom? Also why is Muriel suddenly right and Lucio suddenly left? I don't like sudden changes. Sudden changes make me annoyed and makes my autism show and I don't like it when my autism shows.

Really, what is going on with the game suddenly? Bad new prologue (in my opinion bad) and suddenly the goddamn begin menu changes. I really hope they don't ruin any of the routes.

Requested by: 

Asra:

He will do it if you want him to join, but he rather just watch you having fun taking care of your garden. He even taught you a few spells to help you in the garden. In the middle of your gardening, he will come out and hang out with you so you will take a break. If it's cold, he will bring you a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate milk.

Nadia:

She won't do it, unless you really want to have her join you. She won't do much work, just pluck the vegetables off the bushes. When you're finished, she will take you to the bathroom and wash the dirt off you. She will sometimes even give you a shoulder massage, praising you for your hard work.

Julian:

He tried, and ended up slipping on mud and ruining a tomato bush. At first you thought it was blood but he just laughed and sucked his shirt, saying fresh tomatoes are delicious. So you don't allow him near the garden, claiming he will just fall, ruin the bushes and just get in the way. At first it upset him, but when he noticed how much work it takes, he was quite happy he isn't doing it so he will just watch from far, enjoying how happy you look. Sometimes he will bring you juice and food, praising your garden and your hard work.

Muriel:

He always wanted to start his own little vegetable garden since it would be easier than having to search for vegetables in the forest or the market, so when you asked if he wants to start a little garden, he was quick to buy the gardening tools. He was like a little child, doing whatever you told him to do and then looking at you with eyes that ask "Am I doing good?" When you praise him, he will always smile and continue to plant and take care of the plants. He is very proud of his little vegetable garden.

Portia:

Gardening together is one of her favorite activities to do with you, also cooking them after you two take the vegetables off the bushes. Both will make jokes, talk or just calmly work in peace. Sometimes she will playfully throw a little tomato at you then laugh when you give her unimpressed eyes, only to let out a yelp when you throw a grape at her. Which eventually escalates to grapes and tomatos being thrown, then both frowning, having realized you both need that food to eat.

Lucio:

Get his hands dirty? Fuck no. He rather just watch the servants gardening. If you say you like it and want him to join you, he will just laugh and push you to the garden, saying good luck with your gardening before hurrying away.

Valerius:

He will politely decline when you ask. While you're working in the garden, he will come pay a visit when he has time, offer you some water or tell you to remember to take a break every now and then.

I have been meaning to ask someone, does the game randomly update or do they have a schedule they follow?