When you befriend someone who is a bad influence

Asra:

He could just sense the danger coming from the person you were happily talking to. He was shocked you haven't sensed it yet. He stood to the side for a few seconds, trying to figure out how to tell you this person is danger so you have to get away from them. So he stood behind the person, spelling out with magic "Danger". When you realized what he meant, nervously made up an excuse why you have to leave before leaving. When Asra caught up with you, he sighed and asked why you would just start talking to a stranger.

Nadia:

She's one of those types of people who gives people chances, no matter how they look. So when she met your new friend, she thought they looked weird but decided to ignore it and give them a chance. When she saw this person hold some drugs to you, trying to manipulate you into doing it, she was quick to storm over, wrap an arm around you, tug you behind her before angrily yelling you will not do that and they better get off her property before she calls the guards and has them arrested.

Julian:

He and you were at the Rowdy Raven when someone he once had a few drinks with came over and greeted him. Julian knew this man was a criminal, so he just greeted him, expecting him to move along, but instead the man and you began talking, getting along very well. This immediately shot worry into Julian. He kept hitting your foot with his, so you glared at him with a "What?!" look so he nervously tilted his head to the door to signal you two have to go. You know your boyfriend good enough to know that meant you two have to go, so you politely said goodbye to the man before getting up and leaving. When you were both a street away from the tavern, Julian let out a sigh and said to avoid that man because he's danger.

Muriel:

Nope, not his lover. He just walked over, threw you over his shoulder, gave the person the dirtiest look he ever given someone before storming away. When you pat his back, saying you are getting a headache, he moved you so he can carry you bridal style, mumbling not to talk to people who are a bad influence or they will ruin your life.

Portia:

She always gives everyone a chance, wishing to befriend everyone. If she did not know the Devil was danger, she would probably also befriend him. Even when you tell her to be careful who she befriends, she chuckles and says everyone deserves a chance. When she saw you with your new friend, she didn't think much of it. Only when she noticed how you looked uncomfortable as your new friend kept pushing a bottle of booze in your hands that she realized they are definitely not a good influence so she rushed over. She gave you a grin as she said she needs help carrying some groceries. She had to hold her laughter in when you gave her eyes that said "You came to my rescue!". She took your hand in a hurry before pulling you along before the person can argue that you have to stay.

Lucio: (For those who don't know; magic mushrooms are mushrooms with hallucinogenic effects.)

When he saw you befriending someone, he didn't think much of it. Felt a bit annoyed you weren't paying attention to him, but besides that, he didn't think much of it. That was till he saw the person pull out magic mushrooms. He was quick to slam his golden hand on their shoulder, pressing his claws against their shoulder, asking through gritted teeth what they are planning to give his lover. When the person tried to lie, he just dig his claws more in the person's shoulder, furious they were trying to pressure you to take these magic mushrooms. When you took his arm, telling him to stop because he pierced the skin, Lucio gave a fake smile and pulled the tips of his claws out the person's shoulder then watched them scatter away before he cringed at the blood on the tips of his claws and wiped them clean on a random servant's apron, telling you to be careful and always make sure you don't befriend people who are a bad influence.

Valerius:

Well, he's not exactly the best influence since he's always drinking wine, but at least he's not doing drugs as your new friend. He didn't care, if helps your friend, then it helps them. But the second he heard your friend try to pressure you into taking some, he was quick to pour his wine all over their head, saying through gritted teeth you are not as dumb as them to start doing drugs and they better leave or he will call the guards. When they left, he gave you a scolding about how you have to be more careful.

Devil:

He simply appeared behind you, scaring the crap out the person and making them run. You were confused, only to yelp when the Devil licked your neck. He was angry with the person, growling out to not hang out with such people. He kept licking your neck, cringing and complaining about how you smell like that idiot. He kept licking and nuzzling you till he was sure the smell of that idiot was gone.