When they're drunk

Requested by: 

Asra:

He will hug you more, giving you more kissed and cuddles. Sometimes he will cry and say he's so sorry while holding you so tight you sometimes think your bones will break. He will play with Faust while mocking her movements. When you tell him to go to bed, he will frown before smiling and picking you up, saying he knows something fun you both can do in bed.

Nadia:

She doesn't like to get drunk, out of fear something might suddenly happen and she has to go help. But if she is drunk, she will try to act as if she isn't drunk, but how she stumbles and mutters gives it away. When you tell her she should go rest, she will sigh and nod. While she lays in bed, she will tell you to cuddle so you will do it. While you both cuddle, she will play with your hair, chuckling when it falls in your face before kissing your forehead and going to sleep.

Julian:

He will immediately become weird. He will hug you, saying how much he loves you before he crawls up on the table, almost falling in the process, before dancing on it, singing some sea shanty. He will pull you with him on the table so you can both dance along with him. If you don't know the shanty, he will teach you the sea shanty while trying to stay awake and not fall asleep on the table.

Muriel:

Even when he's drunk, he is still very quiet. He will blush more though so you love to tease him just to watch his face turn red and watch him try to hide it in Inanna's fur. Sometimes memories will come back to him so he will hug you, crying while you pet his hair.

Portia:

She will be giggling the whole time, finding everything you say and do funny. When you tell her to go sleep, she will frown and say she's not tired. When you tell her to at least stop drinking, she will pout and hug the beer bottle, shaking her head. But eventually she will fall asleep on the sofa.

Lucio:

He throws parties every week, he's drunk every week. Everytime is different. One time he will be angry, another he will be very affectionate, the other he will be sobbing against your shirt. So basically it's a game of "Guess what type of drunk Lucio will be this week".

Valerius:

It takes him very long to get drunk. He can have 50 glasses of wine and he would be okay. But when he's drunk, he will wrap an arm around your waist, pull you closer before whispering gossips about rumors he heard around the place. He will bitch about everything. When you tell him to stop ranting on about everything, he will just push you away and say to go fuck off if you don't want to listen to his stories.