When you both dance together

Requested by: hi_its_abi7

Asra:

Sometimes when you both are at a beautiful, romantic realm, he will chuckle and hold out his hand, asking in a fake posh tone if you will let him have this dance. When you replied in a posh tone of course you will while placing your hand in his, will both giggle about this weird moment and dance around, just having fun after a stressful adventure in this weird realm. He taught you how to dance, so you are both quite good at dancing. When you said your legs are exhausted since you both just had an adventure, he will chuckle and he agrees before stopping the dance so you can both sit down and rest your legs.

Nadia:

She will sometimes pull you to ballroom dance with her, chuckling as you nervously eye her feet, making sure you don't step on them. She will pull your face up so you will look at her, telling you to focus on her and just relax. So will both dance around the room, enjoying the sweet, romantic moment. When you both are done, she will give you a kiss, thanking you for the dance.

Julian:

When he gets drunk, he has a habit to pull you off your chair and make you dance with him across the tavern, laughing as you both almost trip a few times. Afterwards, he will be stuck behind the tavern, puking because he spinned too much. You just pat his back, cringing at the smell and the sound before handing him a napkin, awkwardly asking if he's okay. He forced a smile as he said dancing is fun, but maybe let's not do it again when he's drunk.

Muriel:

He will blush when you take his hands and make him dance with you, telling him to relax and dance. He will mumble this is embarrassing. So you will take Inanna's paws and make her dance with you. He will watch for a few minutes, trying to gather courage to dance with you and ignore that voice in his head that said this is too embarrassing and he won't do it. So he walked to you, holding out his hand, mumbling he will dance with you if you don't make fun of him since he can't dance that well. When you gave him a smile, saying you would never make fun of something he's embarrassed about, he couldn't help but blush, watching as you put your hand on his. Both danced around the hut, just having silly fun. When you laughed when he almost hit the table, he just laughed it off as well.

Portia:

She always dances with you around the house. While cooking, she will silly dance with you and sing some random songs she heard some people sing at the market. Sometimes when you both are alone in the ballroom, she will pull you to the center of the room, saying Nadia taught her a few ballroom dance moves so she wants to test them. Will then both dance around the room, just dancing in comfortable silence.

Lucio:

He's the count so he knows how to dance, so sometimes he will make you dance with him just so he can brag about his amazing dance moves. While both dancing, he likes to randomly spin you, enjoying the look of surprise on your face. Or he will dip you, laughing as you let out a yelp and clench him tightly. He will assure you he would never drop you or let you trap and fall so you don't have to worry. At parties, he is quick to snatch your hand and make you dance with him, laughing out he loves this fun dancing way more than that boring ballroom dancing.

Valerius:

He doesn't like dancing, it makes him feel as if everyone in the room is staring. But when you forced him to dance with him, he was very tense at first, but then slowly began to relax and focused only on you, ignoring that voice in his head that said everyone was staring and he's making a fool of himself and just enjoying this lovely dance with you. When it was done, a blush formed on his cheeks as he awkwardly cleared his throat and thanked you for this dance and it was more fun than he thought it would be.

Devil:

If you wish to dance with him, he will chuckle but agree to dance with you, only if it is ballroom dancing though. He refuses to silly dance with you, not wanting to be seen acting silly since he likes to act all serious and tough and be known as powerful and scary, so silly dancing is not a part of that. While you both dance around the room, he will hold you close with a lot of care, staring at you as if you are the most important being in the whole universe. When the dance is done, he will give the top of your hand a kiss, thanking you for the lovely dance.