If you have amnesia

You can decide yourself why you lost your memories. Whether it is an attack, a stroke, due to drinking, stress, it is up to you to decide.

Requested by: DreamyKawaii

Sorry if it's bad. I tried but it didn't come out as good as I wanted it.

Asra:

He had dealt with this before, so he was calm and patient the whole time. If you forgot a simple thing as how to use a fork, he won't make fun of you or embarrass you, he will show you how to use a fork before telling you to give it a try. When you remembered a new thing or learned something knew, he would praise you, ruffling your hair because he wasn't sure if you would be comfortable with him kissing you.

Nadia:

She stayed calm, knowing worry and panicking will not help this situation. She ordered Portia to always stay by your side so she can help you when you don't remember how to do something. She will at least check on you five times a day to make sure you're still okay. If you have any question, she will try to answer it the best she can. Sometimes she will watch you from her balcony as you walk with Portia in the garden, admiring you and wishing she could go back to how it was before you lost your memories so she can hug you without worrying about making you feel uncomfortable and give you kisses and expensive gifts for the fun of it without you feeling awkward.

Julian:

His heart broke when you looked at him as if you were looking at a stranger on the street. He forced himself to smile as he whispered he's Julian, your boyfriend. When you apologized for not remembering him, he forced out a chuckle, saying you can't do anything about this before he awkwardly asked you for a hug. You just shrugged and let this man hug you, not sure what else to do. He held you for an uncomfortably long time, but to him, he was embracing his lover, promising in his mind that he will help you remember him again. He let go with a nervous laugh, apologizing for the long hug before asking if you want to go to his favorite tavern and he will tell you anything you wish to know.

Muriel:

He felt insecure, thoughts of negative thoughts in his head. Most questioning if you will still love him or if you will now hate him. He still took care of you, it was just very awkward because he didn't know what to do. When you approached him and began talking to him, he couldn't help but admire you. Even without most of your memories, you still talk to him as if he's your friend, not judging him for his weird behaviour or his appearance. It made him determined to help you get your memories back, take better care of you and make many memories together.

Portia:

She wasn't sure what to do. She will tell you what you two used to do together and then do them in hope it might trigger a memory. When you say no memory came back and apologize, she gave you a smile and said it's not your fault and you two can make more fun memories so you don't have to worry too much about it. So she did many fun things with you so you can both make new fun memories together.

Lucio:

You have never seen, or at least you think so, Lucio slap someone so hard with his golden hand as he did to Valdemar, angrily screaming they better fix this fucking memory loss issue or he's gonna execute them. When Valdemar said it's a thing you have to fix, Lucio immediately became nice as he asked you in a soft-tone if you are willing to remember. When you nod, he forgot you don't remember who he is so he kissed you, only to feel a pain in his heart when you pushed him away before he awkwardly whispered sorry and that he forgot before he left.

Valerius:

Wine is the solution to everything. So he gave you a ton of wine, saying to drink with him and he will tell you anything you wish to know. You listened to him while he gulped down multiple glasses of wine, answering any questions you have. When you asked if he really loved you, he froze mid-drink before he slammed down his glass and said he loves you more than anyone in the world, even now when you can barely remember who he is, he still loves you and even if you don't get your memories back, he will keep loving you.

Devil:

He's powerful, but returning lost memories is a very difficult thing to do, and it can go seriously wrong. So he spend most of his time locked in his room, reading up it, making sure he doesn't accidentally hurt your brain when he returns your memories. He only came out to make sure you have eaten and just to talk to you a bit and see how you're doing. Once he was confident he can do this spell, he went to you and did it. At first he thought he failed when you just stared at him with blank eyes, but then a grin grew on his face as tears filled your eyes and a smile grew on your face and you happily said his name.