When you do stunts and make weapons appear out of thin air during a battle

So I just finished watching Madoka Magica because I was so bored so I just clicked on the first anime that caught my attention while scrolling Netflix. So I thought of this chapter while I watched all the characters doing some stunts and making weapons appear.

Asra:

He will be proud because he thought you those spells. When you had to use a spell to jump really high when the enemy tried to attack you, you almost lost balance. Asra was quick to use a spell to help you balance and safely land. When you yelled a thank you, he gave you a quick smile as if to say "no problem" before he went back to being serious and focusing on finishing this battle.

Nadia:

She was about to get hit when she saw out of the corner of her eye you twist your wrist causing a sword to appear before you protected her. She said a hurried thank you before lifting her dress up so she could jog away, give you enough space to fight without having to worry about accidentally hitting her. She watched from far with worry as you fought. She knew you were a good fighter, and seeing you do all those stunts and spells was always amazing, but she can't help but worry.

Julian:

He cheered, yelling his lover is so awesome, only to curse and duck when an attack flew above his head. When you yelled for him to focus and not stare, he blushed before yelling back with a stutter sorry before he focused on the fight. Which was a hard task for him because he found you doing stunts and making weapons appear out of thin air more interesting.

Muriel:

He thought you were both done for, only to get confused when you yelled you're very sorry before he stumbled when you suddenly jumped on his back, using him as a boost to jump high. He watched in amazement as you made a giant sword appear before slamming it down where the enemy stood. When you safely landed, he ran over, taking your shoulders, asking if you are okay. When you gave him a smile and nod, apologizing for suddenly jumping on him, he just pulled you in a hug, mumbling you are safe so it doesn't matter.

Portia:

She cheered as you did some stunts, avoiding the attacks by the enemies. When it was done, she clapped her hands, laughing out that was so awesome before mocking the way you made your weapon appear out of thin air, saying that was cool and you have to teach her that trick.

Lucio:

He was about to freak out when a sudden battle happened, hving no sword, only to flinch when something long glowed in front of you. When you reach into the glow and pulled out a sword, holding it to him, he laughed out that's awesome and he should learn that trick before he took the sword and got into a fight stance, saying this should be a fun evening. He cursed in shock whenever you did a stunt, yelling to make sure not to do it near where his sword is swinging because he's not really in the mood to accidentally injure his lover.

Valerius:

He was scared. He was just a dude who drank a ton of wine and gossiped, not a fighter, so he was mostly hiding the whole fight, screaming when something came near him, only to embarrassedly thanking you when you protected him.

Devil:

It was actually during a battle you both had before you both even got into a relationship. Chains that were controlled by him were chasing you. He wore a big grin, thinking he had victory, only to stare in shock when you backflipped over one of the chains before making a spear appear and wrapping the chain around it, giving it a hard tug causing him to stumble. And that was also the moment his interest and liking to you grew.