When you get scared from something small

I'm not gonna say what small thing scares you since we all have different things that scares us. You can decide whether this is your fear or just a small object that scared you.

Asra:

He will cover your eyes, whispering it will be out of this room in a bit and he's here for you while he watches Faust push the small thing out of the room. Once it's gone, he will remove his hands, saying it's okay now. He will give your forehead a kiss before suggesting to go do something to forget that happened.

Nadia:

She will get worried for you and give you a hug, motioning for a servant to get it out of this room before she strokes your hair and kisses your temple, whispering it's okay and it's away.

Julian:

You freaked out, he freaked out, which results in him kicking the small thing out the room, yelling it scared you so it deserved that kick before he hugs you, dramatically petting your hair, saying it's okay now and the mean small thing is away before giving the top of your head a kiss.

Muriel:

If it's an insect, he will either pick it up and put it outside, or let Inanna eat it. He will then pat your head, mumbling it's okay now before leaving. If it's a small object, he will be confused to how this scares you but pick it up and put it out of your sight before assuring you you won't have to see it again.

Portia:

She will pat your head, assuring you you don't have to be scared. When she looks at the tiny thing, it's already gone and Pepi is already playing with it. If it's harmless, she will let Pepi play with it. If it can be a danger to Pepi, she will panic and chase Pepi around, yelling for Pepi to hand it over.

Lucio:

He will laugh, asking if this small thing just scared you before he picks it up, poitning at it, snickering out this is hilarious before he throws it to his dogs so they can play with it. He will watch the dogs playing with it for a bit before saying you're such a scardy cat sometimes, but he will protect you so you don't have to worry.

Valerius:

He will just sigh, slapping the tiny thing away, not giving a damn about it before he sips his wine, asking if you really just got scared by such a small thing before he leaves.

Devil:

He will snicker, picking up the small thing, waving it in front of you, enjoying the sight of you flinching away before he crunches it in his palm, saying you have nothing to worry about before he lazily wipes his hand clean.