When you hide behind them

I personally think I'm better at writing angst than fluff, so this wasn't as fluff as I wanted it to be.

But now I'm curious to know what you all think: do you think I'm better at writing fluff or angst?

Asra:

He will smirk, asking you what mischief you are up to now. When you innocently said nothing, he chuckled and just let you hide till you came out by yourself. When you come out hiding, he will ask you if you will tell him now why you were hiding.

Nadia:

She will chuckle and ask you what you did now. When you tell her why you are hiding, she will assure you it's okay and she will fix this trouble you caused so there is no need to hide behind her.

Julian:

When you cause trouble, just behind himself him and he place his hands on his hips, using his giant cloak to hide you more, asking the person what wrong is. When they ask him if they saw you, he will point at a random street, saying he saw you run there. When the person leaves, he will snicker before assuring you the coast is clear.

Muriel:

This man is as big as a mountain, so he's a perfect person to hide behind. So whenever you cause trouble and wish to hide, just go behind him. He will glance, confused but then let you be your weird self. When you ask if the trouble is over, he will scan the area before nodding. When you give him a kiss, thanking him, he will blush and mumble he didn't do much so there is no need to thank him.

Portia:

She finds it hilarious and also adorable. She will let you hide as long as you have to. When you are done hiding and hug her from behind, kissing her cheek, thanking her, she will giggle and say that was ticklish before giving you a grin and saying she is happy to help you anytime you need help.

Lucio:

There was this one time he didn't even notice you were hiding behind him and you suddenly got an idea. You lifted his shirt before placing your warm/cold hands on his back. You have never heard him let out such a girly yelp and arch his back so much. He was quick to turn with a bewildered look before groaning out your name. You were too busy laughing to even hear his complaining.

Valerius:

He will just sigh and sip his wine, watching the person you angered looking around before asking you how dumb this person is for not seeing you behind him. When you hush him, he will mumble not to hush him before sipping his wine again and watching the person being the dumbest person he ever seen.

Devil:

Angered someone? Hide behind him and he will give them the scariest look then watch them scatter away. When they are out of sight, he will tell you they are gone. He's the Devil, he only does things if he gets something good in return, so if you give him a hug and a kiss, he will be glad to do this again the next time.