When they kabedon you

Kabedon is when one person pins someone against a wall, tree, etc, and puts their hand or both their hands aside that person's head. It's either to scare them, intimidate them or to be seductive.

Requested by: Thearcanacrackhead

Asra:

You jokingly said he's bad at flirting, so he pinned you against the wall, putting his hands aside you, teasingly asking if this is better. When you laughed, he also laughed and gave your forehead a kiss, a bit embarrassed he did this but happy he managed to make you laugh.

Nadia:

She wouldn't do that. She finds it's too aggressive. If she wishes to get your attention, she will kindly ask for it. She doesn't think pushing you against a wall and putting her hand aside you is needed for this.

Julian:

This dork always tries to be seductive and cool, so when he heard kabedon is seductive and cool, he was quick to want to try it out. He stared at you for many days, begging you lean against a wall so he can do it. So when you stood aside a wall, he was quick to run over and slam his hands aside your head. Both were stuck staring at each other because this idiot forgot to practice what he should say so he was stuck saying "Ah-", "Euhm..." before he simply went with the only thing that came to his mind, "Lovely weather, right?".

Muriel:

He tried it because Asra told him to do it, he almost put a damn hole in the wall. So he was quick to stop and nervously apologize, mumbling Asra said it would be cool. You couldn't help but laugh which caused him to be more embarrassed, but then get shocked when you planted a kiss on his lips and said it was cute of him to try. He just blushed and stuttered out he was trying to be cool, not cute.

Portia:

She heard of it, so she gave it a try. When you were leaning against a wall, she quickly slapped her hands aside your head, causing you to flinch and ask her what the hell she's doing. She tried to keep a straight face but she broke out laughing and apologized, saying she wanted to try it but it's not as cool as they say and just very silly.

Lucio:

He will slam his golden hand aside your head with a smug grin, flirting with you. When you try to leave, he will put his other hand aside you, laughing out he wasn't done flirting. When you try to duck and crawl under his arm, he will also duck, teasingly saying he won't let you escape. When you laugh and say you are busy, he will give you a kiss before dropping one of his arms so you can leave.

Valerius:

He once got drunk so he did the kabedon, drunkly mumbling this is supposed to be seductive. Then he stared before frowning, asking himself how the hell this is seductive before he drunkly placed a kiss on your lips, only to miss and kiss the corner of your lips before he walked away.

Devil:

Whenever you get out of line, he will pin you against the wall and punch the wall, growling out that you are his lover so you get away with more but he will not accept disrespect towards him. When you nervously mumble he put a hole in the wall, he will glance at his fist stuck in the wall before groaning out being powerful can be annoying. So he will be stuck for a few seconds, tugging his fist to get it out the wall, glaring at you whenever you let a laugh escape.