When you brush their hair

Someone asked me if they can request characters, no you can't. Only scenarios.

Asra:

He always has messy hair since he goes on many adventures so his hair always gets messed up by either water, wind or other things. So when he comes back from one of his weird adventures, you will already be ready with a brush. He will just chuckle and sit down on a chair, telling you about his adventure while you brush his hair. He enjoys the feeling of you brushing his hair. You have a feeling he sometimes just messes up his hair on purpose so you will brush it.

Nadia:

She will just chuckle and let you have fun brushing her hair. While doing, she will tell you about her day or about some dream she had. When your finished, she will give you a kiss and say a thank you before leaving to go do her job.

Julian:

He will just chuckle and do his head back, enjoying how your fingerts would go through his hair, the brush tugging the strands. When he has knots in his hair, he would be blushing at how hard you would have to tug his hair to try and get the knot out his hair. When your done brushing his hair, he will give you a kiss then thank you.

Muriel:

You can only brush his hair if he's sitting down so sometimes when you see him sitting, you would like to randomly pop up behind him and brush his hair. He will flinch and curse then blush, asking what you're doing. When you say brushing his hair since it's a mess, he will just blush more and mumble a tiny "thank you." He would sit still, quiet, not sure if he may move or not. When your done, he will quickly walk away, mumbling another thank you.

Portia:

Actually her hair used to be in a perfect ponytail. But you once brushed it, trying to do the ponytail only for it to mess up and end in a messy, weird ponytail. You felt bad but she actually liked it. So every morning, she lets you brush her hair and put it in the messy ponytail.

Lucio:

Nope! He will get mad if you even try to touch it. He wants his hair to lay perfect. He has his weird messy yet styled hair. You once tried to lay it good only for him to slap your arm with his golden hand, which fucking hurt. He just huffed and said not to try that ever again.