If you write poems

Requested by: Otak00

Asra:

He taught you how to write poems. He noticed you have a talent for it so he decided to teach you. While he reads some book, you will sit aside him and write poems. When you show it, he will chuckle and say it's very good and you are becoming better with each poem you write.

Nadia:

She will sit aside you, sipping her tea, curiously watching you work. When you cover your poem, nervously chuckling out her staring is embarrassing. She can't help but chuckle as she apologizes and looks outside instead till you are done. When you excitedly show your poem, she can't help but chuckle again, thinking you look like a child before taking the paper and reading the poem. She will give your temple a kiss, praising your talent.

Julian:

He loves when you write poems about him, it makes him giggly because it makes him feel very special. He will tell you not to write about it but hope you do. Sometimes you both just lay on your bed, reading poems together, laughing when you made a dumb mistake. He once tried to write a poem only to give up and mutter this is more difficult than he thought before he got up, dramatically posing, saying he can become an actor and you become a poet and write dramatic poems for his play.

Muriel:

He doesn't understand poems that well, so to him it are just some words. He finds they sound relaxing though. So when he is stressed, just read him a sweet poem and he will calm down.

Portia:

When she learned, she gasped before excitedly saying she wishes to see all your work. She told you to explain how this poem stuff works because it looks weird, excitedly looking through all your poems. After you explained what poems are and how to write them, she immediately wanted to write a poem for you. Her poem wasn't the best poem you ever read, but it was still very cute of her to write a poem for you.

Lucio:

He will complain about how boring it is and how sword fighting is way more fun and he will be glad to teach you. When you tell him you find poetry fun, he will groan and flop down aside you, peeking at your paper before groaning again and slouching against you, complaining about how bored he is. Eventually he did shut up and sat slouched against you, making random noises, very bored but not in the mood to complain anymore.

Valerius:

He won't hesitate to be honest. If your poem is bad, he will tell you it is bad and you should fix some things. When you glare, he will sip his wine, sitting more comfortably as he tells you he is only being honest so you know you need to improve so you can become better. When you tell him he's being mean, he huffed and said he's being honest, even if you don't like the sound of it, you have to hear it to know you need to fix some things and not keep making those mistakes.

Devil:

He will watch you with amused eyes, enjoying the sight of you having fun writing poems. When you are done, he will chuckle, amused by how you glance at him as if to see if he's doing something and willing to read a poem. He will teasingly tell you he would enjoy to read your poem, loving the way your face went red as you were caught glancing before handing it to him. Even if it's bad, he will say it's good and hand it back.