When you begin losing your hair

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Every movie/game/anime/etc has their own kind of fandom, some are annoying, rude, cringy or funny. But I think this is probably the nicest fandom I ever seen. And I love being a part of this lovely fandom.

Normally halfway in my books at chapter 40, I suddenly don't want to write anymore for the book, but when this book hit chapter 40 I began LOVING it, I love writing for this book so much. Probably because of all you nice readers who keep posting lovely/funny comments and those comments keep me encouraged to continue writing. So I really wanted to thank everyone reading for the comments, votes, and reading my book.

The request was "If you have alopecia areata", but I changed it to this scenario because there are MANY reasons as to why your hair could fall out.

Asra:

He will try to find a spell to help regrow the hair or make the falling out stop. But sadly none worked. He was furious because he really wanted to help you, but he couldn't. When you hugged him and said it's okay, you can just wear a hat when your hair is away, he can't help but frown and whisper he really likes to stroke your hair and wants to keep being able to do it forever.

Nadia:

She will wash your hair in a soft, careful manner. When she sees a spot where you barely have any hair left, she can't help but frown, feeling bad for you before she wiped the shampoo away and gives the spot a kiss, whispering you're so beautiful. When you chuckle and ask why she said such a sweet thing, she will smile and say because you're. She always tells you if you want a wig or a hat, she will let it be made by the most-skilled person she can find.

Julian:

He will give you few medicine, trying to see which one worked. One made it worse and he felt awful about that, but you just smiled and said he's okay. He has a few wigs at home so he will always playfully tell you you can use them. He just really wants to see you with silly wigs on.

Muriel:

He doesn't mind. He bought you a hat with a flower on it because he thought it was cute. When he finds you in front of the mirror, frowning at your hair and searching for bald spots, he will just put his hands on your head so you can't look for any bald spots before telling you to stop worrying about it or you will make it worse.

Portia:

She will remind you daily that she will always love you, even if you're bald. She learned massaging the scalp while slow the hair loss so she gives you massages daily. She read many books about ways to slow it so she's always coming home with new facts and doing weird things to your hair to try and slow it down.

Lucio:

He is an asshole sometimes, and surely when he notices a bald spot on your head and began making jokes about it. When you got tears in your eyes from embarrassment, he knew he fucked up so he was quick to hug you and apologize while kissing your hair, saying he loves everything about you. When he has time, he will massage your head with his flesh hand while telling you jokes to cheer you up. Your closet is filled with many fancy hats he bought for you.

Valerius:

He will give you hairstyles in ways that makes the bald spots be hidden. When you whispered you are becoming ugly, he was quick to slam down his wine on the table and take your face, forcing you to look at him before he said you are the most beautiful person he ever laid his eyes upon so never say that again.