What makes them blush

I DON'T ACCEPT "IF YOU" SCENARIOS ANYMORE. And no, just because you phrase it like "If the reader is" or "Where the reader is", does not change the fact it is still an "If you" chapter. I don't like writing those anymore, so please stop requesting them.

Requested by: angelfly54

I didn't have any ideas for this chapter to be honest, so apologies if it's bad.

Asra:

Not much can make him easily blush. But when you do a cute gesture or romantic gesture while he's exhausted, he can get a small blush as he chuckles and hugs you, mumbling in an exhausted tone about how cute you can be sometimes. When you defend him in front of evil, he can't help but blush, finding what you are doing to be very touching and brave and shows him how much you truly love him.

Nadia:

When you do a romantic gesture, it can make her blush because she's not used to romantic gestures. So a kiss you give her can make her blush, the first few times you both held hands, she kept blushing. It's never a big blush, always a small one, sometimes barely noticeable. She will just chuckle and try to act as if she isn't blushing, hoping it will go away if she simply ignores it.

Julian:

He blushes easily. Depending on what you do, his blush can go from little to covering his whole face. Sometimes he will try to hide his face, other times he will make up excuses as to why his face is red, other times he simply ignores it because he knows he can't do anything about it. When he's drunk, if you just do a little thing like hold his hand, he will have a big blush as he tries to keep his cool.

Muriel:

Almost anything you do can make him blush. Except when violence or danger is around, then he gets very serious. When he blushes, he will avoid your eyes, his words becoming more mumbled as he mentally yells at himself to stop blushing and looking like a fool.

Portia:

When you do something romantic like buy her flowers, she will blush and thank you, happily accepting the flowers, very touched by this romantic gesture. When she gets embarrassed, she will also blush, but she will just laugh it off.

Lucio:

He likes making sexual innuendoes, but when you make an even more sexual innuendo, his face will turn red, not expecting this before laughing it off. When you do something romantic, he will blush, finding this romantic thing very touching and sweet.

Valerius:

When you do something extremely romantic, he will get a little blush, not used to this. But when he's drunk, he is quick to blush and find anything you do either sexy, cute or romantic.

Devil:

You have yet to find something to make him blush. Or he does blush, but you simply can't tell due to the fur. So you don't know what makes him blush or if he even blushes.