If you pole dance

SInce telling you all this kindly doesn't work, I will take a different approach. STOP ASKING ME TO DO SEXUAL STUFF! I don't do sexual/smut-related scenarios, they make me uncomfortable so stop asking me to write things I'm uncomfortable about writing!

Requested by: Muriels_wifoo_69

For people about to say "But you wrote this sexual scenario", pole dancing wasn't originally about sex whatsoever. So I'm not writing about the stripper type pole dancing but the cool, acrobatic pole dancing.

Asra:

He loves to watch you pole dance, he thinks it's amazing how you learned such a difficult thing and can be so beautiful doing it. He will admit, it has gotten him hard a few times, just seeing your beautiful body dancing like that is something so impressive to him. When you teasingly asked if he wants you to teach him, he couldn't deny he was curious to see if he was able to do it. So you taught him the easiest pole dance move, and he loves to do it whenever he gets bored.

Nadia:

She will be shocked when she finds out you pole dance but then praise you for how amazing you are on the pole. She will even have a pole put in her room so you can pole dance for her eyes only while she tries to relax from all the stress she has.

Julian:

He loves watching you twirling around on the pole. He will be nervous you might fall but he can't help but get giggly whenever you pole dance. He definitely tried to pole dance once when he got drunk, thinking "How hard can it be?", only to fall and break his ankle.

Muriel:

He will be very nervous and scared that you might fall and hurt yourself. When you finally get off the pole, he will worriedly ask if that didn't hurt. When you teasingly asked if he wants to learn it, he was quick to deny and run out the house so you can't force him to pole dance.

Portia:

She immediately wanted to know how to do it when she saw you doing it. You declined but she kept asking almost every day so you finally agreed, which made her extremely happy. She's a fast learner so she was quick to know how to pole dance.

Lucio:

And he discovered his new kink... Seeing you pole dancing is a big turn-on for him. When you yell you're not doing this to give him a boner, he just chuckled and said you failed at your mission then.

Valerius:

He was impressed because pole dancing is no easy thing to do or learn. He likes to watch you pole dancing. Not because it turns him on, just because he finds it impressive and amazing you can do such a thing. When you get off the pole, he will give you a glass of wine, praising you for how good that was.