When you turn small

Requested by: Meepcools

Asra:

He teased you for a few minutes, till you yelled for him to find the damn solution so he chuckled but said he's already on it. So while he searched for the solution, he put Faust aside you, letting Faust keep guard over you. When you turned back normal, he jokingly said he found small you cuter so maybe he should turn you back small. When you softly slapped the back of his head, he chuckled and rubbed his head, saying he didn't mean it since you are always cute, no matter how big or small you are.

Nadia:

She let out a gasp before she carefully picked you up, asking what happened. When you admitted your spell backfired in an embarrassed tone, she couldn't help but chuckle as she said she will get a carriage ready to go to Asra's shop and get his help. She held you the whole time, making sure you are safe and okay. When the carriage ride got bumpy, she apologized as she held you in cupped hands to avoid you bouncing off her hand and falling to the floor, possibly breaking something from that fall, or worse, dying from that fall.

Julian:

He freaked out because he stormed in the house, only to freak out when you screamed he's gonna step on you. He was quick to drop onto his stomach on the floor and ask what you are doing. When you glared and said it's not as if you wanted to be this small, he nervously asked if you don't have a spell to undo this. When you said you are too tired, he was quick to pick you up and lay you on your pillow before he told you to rest. He didn't sleep that night, scared he might turn in his sleep and accidentally squeeze you to death.

Muriel:

He was confused when Inanna was sniffing something. He pushed her aside gently before staring at you. You just flailed your arms, yelling he better not let Inanna eat you. Muriel just mumbled she won't before he carefully picked you up and held you as if you were the most fragile thing he ever held. While walking to Asra, he was shaking, worst case scenarios in his mind. If he drops you, you can die from the fall. If Asra isn't home, you will be stuck like this. If an animal decided to eat you, you will, well, be dead. He snapped out his worrying thoughts when you gave his shaking fingers a kiss, telling him not to worry and that it will be okay. He blushed as he mumbled he knows that.

Portia:

She stared for a few seconds before she laughed and covered her mouth, apologizing for laughing but being unable to contain it because this situation is funny. She held out her hand, patiently waiting as you climbed on. She took you to Asra's shop. When you worriedly asked if Nadia won't be angry with her skipping her work with no warning, she chuckled and said Nadia is a very understanding person so she will understand.

Lucio:

He laughed and teased you for many minutes before he wiped his tears, snickering out you are so adorable so small before he picked you up and held his other hand above you, saying he doesn't know if Camio will eat you if he spots you so just to be safe he will hold his hand above you. Poor Asra was just reading a book when Lucio kicked the door in and yelled Asra to come and help his lover or he will destroy this whole store.

Valerius:

He sipped his wine, let out a long sigh before he took the book you got the spell from. He asked you what possibly went through your mind when you used this spell. When you said you meant to make his wine bottle smaller but it backfired, he huffed and said you deserve it if you were gonna make his wine smaller before he told you to get on his hand and he will carry you to that weird magician's shop.

Devil:

He laughed, and laughed, and laughed even more. Because this was very hilarious to him. He was one of the most powerful beings, and you used a simple spell and it backfired, so this was too amusing to him. He even had to sit down as his laughing slowly came to a stop. He stared at you, trying his best not to but then he began laughing again, holding his stomach as he snickered out his stomach is starting to hurt from this laughing. When he was done, he sighed out he hasn't had such a good laugh in a long time so that felt nice. He used a spell that turned you back, teasing that he will supervise you the next time you plan to use that spell.