When you say their name in your sleep

Requested by: MaroonKite

Asra:

He will have to hold in his laughter. He will curiously poke your nose, snickering when you automatically moved away from his touch before scratching your nose, mumbling something, half-awake now. He cuddled you, saying you are cute. When you sleepily asked him why he says that, he will shake his head, saying he will tell you in the morning.

Nadia:

She will smile, stroking your hair, finding you very adorable before giving your temple a kiss. When you groaned, asking what, she chuckled and apologized, saying she couldn't help it before telling you it's still a few hours till you have to wake up so you should go back to sleep.

Julian:

He immediately jumped up, pointed at himself, asking if you said his name. But since you're asleep, he only got silence, which he took as a yes so he freaked out more. He did some weird movements, flailing his arms before clearing his throat and calming down, mumbling this is okay and normal. But when you mumbled his name again, he freaked out again. In the end he sat aside the bed, his head resting on the bed, admiring you, mumbling you are so cute and he wishes he could hug you but he doesn't want to wake you up.

Muriel:

His face immediately exploded into a bright blush as he mumbled not to say his name, nervously moving away from you, embarrassed you said his name in your sleep. After a few minutes he moved closer again, checking to make sure you're still asleep. Poor man didn't sleep that night, every time he was close to falling asleep, he remembered how you said his name in your sleep and immediately was wide awake, blushing and nervously fidgeting.

Portia:

She immediately blushed, covering her mouth to silent her gasp. She will cuddle you, trying not to loudly fangirl about how adorable you are before giving your cheek a kiss and cuddling you.

Lucio:

You say his name in your sleep? Be prepared to wake up with him kissing your neck, saying that was so romantic he is now turned on. When you said you just woke up, he shrugged and said morning sex is healthy for the body.

Valerius:

He almost choked on his wine and almost spat it out on the book he was calmly reading. He stared at you before poking your cheek, making sure you're sleeping and not teasing him before he sighed and continued reading, ignoring what just happened.

Devil:

He will chuckle, amused by this before smirking. He gave your neck a long lick causing you to wake up, asking him what the fuck he's doing. He snickered before saying you teased him so he's teasing you now.