When you hug them out of nowhere

Asra:

He will chuckle, hugging you back, asking what's with the sudden hug. When you shrugged and said you felt like it, he hummed before just enjoying the embrace in silence, forgetting all his worries.

Nadia:

She let out a shocked gasp before chuckling, saying that scared her before she hugged you back. Sometimes she will ask if you are okay, thinking you are hugging her because you are upset. When you say you are okay, she will give you a smile and say that is very good to hear.

Julian:

He let out a girly yelp before sighing and saying he thought someone attacked him. When you asked him if he really thinks someone would attack by giving a hug, he nod, telling you stories about the weirdest attacks he ever got and fights he ever got into while at the tavern.

Muriel:

He will blush and hold his hands up, unsure what to do before he relaxes and wraps his arms around you, mumbling you are sweet for hugging him. You couldn't help but laugh so he blushed more, a little embarrassed, before giving you a little smile, happy he managed to make you laugh.

Portia:

She will happily hug you back, always happy to give and accept hugs. When you want to pull away, she will tighten her arms around you, shaking her head, laughing out that you started this so she's gonna hug you for hours.

Lucio:

When he's working and getting stressed over everything, just give him a hug randomly and it will cheer him up a little. He will hug you back, ranting to you about work. When he realized he's ranting to you, he sighed and apologized. When you shook your head, saying he can rant as much as he wants if it will help him relax, he gave you a smile before giving you a kiss, saying he's so happy he has such a caring lover.

Valerius:

He will be shocked but then sigh and relax, wrapping his arms around you. Eventually, when the hug got too long, he awkwardly asked if you can let go because he wishes to drink some wine. When you shake your head, he sighed, but he coudln't help but smile before he rested his head on your shoulder, deciding to just enjoy the embrace.

Devil:

He will chuckle before giving you a hug back, finding you rather cute now. When you let go, he will give your head a pat, saying you can be so cute at times. When you give him a confused expression, asking when you act cute, he didn't explain it and simply left, leaving you to be confused to why he thinks that and when you act cute.