When you braid their hair

I had to stand for four hours in the bright sun so now I feel sick and my legs hurt, so I apologize if the writing is bad. (Before anyone comments "you should rest", don't worry, I am, and writing for this book sometimes relaxes me after a hard day so it's all okay.)

Requestd by: LeeKumiHo

Asra:

He doesn't do much with his hair, it is just there; a mess. If you want to braid it, he will shrug and tell you to have fun. He just reads a book while you braid his hair or talks to Faust. He will sometimes lean his head back, asking if you're having fun. When you nod, he will flash you a smile before focusing on his book or Faust again. When you finish, he will laugh at how his hair is braided now before asking Faust's opinion.

Nadia:

When she doesn't want to get out of bed, you will sometimes braid her hair just to help her get ready faster. But this will put her back to sleep due the soothing feeling. She finds it rather helpful because then she just has to get dressed and not worry about her hair. She will give you a kiss, thanking you for braiding her hair before leaving to go work.

Julian:

You did it once, you tugged too hard, and he moaned. You never done it again because he refuses to let you braid his hair ever again out of embarrassment. When you ask if you can, he will just blush, nervously wiping his hands through his hair, declining your offer with stutters as the flashback of you tugging his hair and how good it felt comes back to his mind.

Muriel:

He loves it when you braid his hair. Of course he would never admit this, but he loves it. He mostly loves the relaxing/soothing feeling of your fingers in his hair. But he isn't comfortable enough to wear it in public though, so it's more a thing he wears when he is searching firewood or feeding the chickens since it's helpful that his hair is out his face while doing those things.

Portia:

She likes it a lot when you braid her hair or put silly hair styles in her hair. She will do silly poses to show it off. If you think you did an amazing job, she will go to work with that hair style to show it off. She loves it when you braid her hair while also cursing at her hair when it doesn't work it, it always manages to make her laugh.

Lucio:

When he wants to rant about how everyone in the palace is a bitch, he will lay with his head on your lap, refusing to let you leave so your hands usually begin playing with his hair since you have nothing else to do. He has no problem with it, it's relaxing. When he's done ranting, he will leave. He only realizes you put tiny braids in his hair when someone points it out. He will glare at the person and ask if they have a problem with how he wears his hair. When the person leaves, he will laugh before pulling the braids out his hair.

Valerius:

He only lets you braid his hair if he is too lazy to do it or too drunk. While braiding his hair, he will drink his wine while telling you random things going on in the palace. When you're done, he will give your cheek a kiss with a muttered thank you before leaving to go work.