Chapter 120: God Level Talisman

Jun Xie stretched out his hand to draw the bow, and a golden flame appeared out of thin air, forming an arrow shape, and shot at the old man fiercely.

The old man was extremely angry. His cultivation was at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm, but he could only dodge in embarrassment when faced with the lightning-like rockets flying towards him.

However, what the old man didn't expect was that even though he dodged the golden rocket flying towards him, he didn't expect the golden rocket to turn around suddenly and attack his back.

The old man was caught off guard by the golden rocket and passed through his chest. Before he could even let out a scream, his body was instantly reduced to a pile of ashes.

Seeing the old man turn into a pile of ashes in an instant, Li Li had no sympathy at all, after all, he deserved to die.

And those blood-eating worms who wanted to besiege them were already burned to death by the flames of nothingness, and the remaining blood-eating worms lost their master's control and became a mess.

After a while, all the remaining blood-eating worms were burned to death by the flames of nothingness.

Anyway, these blood-eating worms are kept to harm living beings, it is better to kill them directly.

As for the possibility that the dead old man was a member of the Beast Controlling Sect, Jun Xie and Mo Li didn't care at all. Anyway, when Jun Xie was in Lingwu Continent, he had already had a grudge with the Beast Controlling Sect's people.

After that, Jun Xie and Mo Li walked eastward.

After three months of this, Jun Xie and Mo Li came to a city named Fengliang, which was a hundred and eight thousand miles away from the Wuming City in the far west.

And Li Li's cultivation has also been promoted to the middle level of the Star Spirit Realm during this period of time. His cultivation talent is already excellent. After coming to Xuantian Continent, the speed of absorbing spiritual energy is even faster than when he was in Lingwu Continent. on many.

For some reason, when Jun Xie and Mo Li entered Fengliang City, they felt that the atmosphere in the city seemed a little strange.

They asked someone to find out that there was going to be an auction in Wanbao Pavilion in Fengliang City.

Of course, ordinary auctions would not be so sensational and tense, because there are a few extremely rare items in the auction held by Wanbaoge this time.

Jun Xie and Mo Li quickly found a list of items to be auctioned in Wanbao Pavilion in Fengliang City.

The items that will be auctioned at the auction have already been rumored, and one of them is the Dragon Ball.

After Ling Qingye heard the news, she couldn't help raising her eyebrows slightly and said, "It is estimated that after an unlucky dragon died outside, the dragon ball in his body was picked up by someone."

According to the rules of the Dragon Clan, even if the Dragon Clan dies, they must die in their own clan land, and after the Dragon Clan dies, the Dragon Balls in their bodies will naturally belong to their relatives.

"Are Dragon Balls useful to you?" Mo Li turned to ask Ling Qingye.

"Although he is dead, he is still a dragon soul. Dragon Ball should make his soul stronger." Jun Xie said.

"Then should you take a picture of that dragon ball for me?" Ling Qingye blinked and asked.

"It depends on the situation." Jun Xie said lightly, "If there are not enough spirit crystals, even if I want to take pictures, there is no way."