Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223: Psychological Shadow

Jun Xie clenched his fist to his lips, coughed, and then cast a warning look at Yun Canghao.

Naturally, Yun Canghao would not foolishly tell the nasty things he did back then, otherwise he would definitely attract countless contempt.

Ling Qingye's eyes flickered for a moment, then stared at Yun Canghao for a moment, and suddenly guessed, "You can't be the overlord, are you?"

Yun Canghao couldn't help raising his eyelids, and looked at Ling Qingye, the look of surprise flashed across his face.

Ling Qingye noticed Yun Canghao's strange expression, immediately widened her eyes, and said in shock, "No wonder Jun Xie always said that you are a beast, I didn't expect you to be a beast in clothes!"

"You are really capable." Jun Aotian suddenly admired Yun Canghao a little.

"Do you agree with this kind of thing?" Ye Juechen looked at Jun Aotian quietly.

"Jiechen, you really misunderstood me. I am firmly opposed to this kind of bullying." Jun Aotian straightened his expression and immediately expressed his attitude.

"Of course you agree, because you are such a person yourself." The Dragon Emperor sneered.

"You are slandering my image." Jun Aotian looked at the Dragon Emperor with displeasure, and curled his lips and said, "And what do you know, I have only Juechen from the beginning to the end, and those who are in love with each other will do it Only then can you feel the joy in it, but I think you should have no chance to feel this kind of joy again."

"How are you better than me?" Dragon Emperor retorted not to be outdone, "Ye Juechen hasn't forgiven you at all."

Jun Aotian turned to look at Ye Juechen.

Ye Juechen calmly looked away and continued to remain silent.

Jun Aotian, "..."

The Dragon Emperor glanced at Jun Aotian proudly.

"What are you so proud of?" Jun Aotian put his arms around his chest and smiled coldly, "Compared with me, your situation is worse, at least my Juechen is still alive, and I can also meet He, but Ling Qingye has long since died, not even a physical body, how can you perform the ritual of double cultivation with him?"

Dragon Emperor, "..."

Fuck you, I really want to slap Jun Aotian to death!

"It's just half a catty, why bother to make things difficult for a scumbag!" Mo Li sighed.

Jun Aotian, "..."

Dragon Emperor, "..."

I really don't want to talk anymore.

"Shut up!" Jun Xie's eyes swept Yun Canghao coldly, and said in a deep voice, "What kind of overlord pushes his bow hard, that's bullshit, except for Xue Qingyan, Xiao Ye has never been with anyone That sort of thing."

At this moment, Mo Junye came back, just in time to hear Jun Xie's last words, and asked, "What kind of things have I done?"

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Junye, and said calmly, "It's nothing, just now a beast was slandering your reputation."

"Who?" Mo Junye immediately widened his eyes.

Jun Xie cast a pointed glance at Yun Canghao.

"What did you say about me just now?" Mo Junye looked at Yun Canghao displeased.