Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169: Three Conditions

With such a big event happening in the city, the three major factions in Ping'an City naturally also received the news, but when they arrived, apart from the messy scene, there was no sign of the extraterrestrial demon.

In the He family's mansion, He Wuyong was thinking about the celestial demons outside the territory, but he was surprised when he saw that the second elder who he had sent out to handle private affairs had returned and seemed to be injured.

He Wuyong hurried forward, seeing He Jianren's face, he couldn't help frowning, and said, "Second Elder, how could you have been injured so badly? Didn't someone catch you?"

"Patriarch, the opponent's strength is very strong, I advise you to give up." He Jianren's face was as pale as paper, and his voice was weak and authentic, "The opponent injured me like this with one move, which shows that the opponent's cultivation base is very likely. It's above Fairyland."

"Could it be that my son's injury was in vain?" He Wuyong frowned unhappily.

"Patriarch, please think twice about what you do!" He Jianren said earnestly, "Don't be arrogant!"

"I understand this matter, you should go to heal your injuries first." He Wuyong said indifferently, but even though he said so, he didn't care about it in his heart, thinking that He Jianren was useless and was punished. The opponent is defeated.

He Jianren thought that He Wuyong had listened to his advice, so he went to heal his wounds with peace of mind.

After He Jianren left, He Wuyong turned around and walked towards a basement, only to see a cloud of black mist floating above a stone platform, and in the sunken place around the stone platform, bright red blood was rolling , and at the same time there is a formation flashing.

He Wuyong was very respectful towards the cloud of black mist, he said, "My lord, my son was injured by a villain, please give me the strength to avenge my son, and when I come back, I will definitely offer a sacrifice of."

The so-called sacrifices refer to ten pairs of boys and girls.

"Jie Jie, I will double the sacrifices this time." A voice came from the black mist.

"Yes!" He Wuyong agreed without hesitation. The life and death of others has never been related to him. For him, no matter what means he uses, as long as he can achieve his goal.

As He Wuyong's words fell, a turbid black light suddenly shot out from the black mist, and then directly sank into He Wuyong's body.

After a while, He Wuyong's eyes suddenly flashed red, and a layer of invisible black air surrounded his body, and he said with a grim expression, "Thank you, my lord, now I feel that I am full of powerful power, and I can't wait to look People go vent."

"Just remember to give me a sacrifice when you come back." The gloomy voice came from the black mist again.

"My lord, please don't worry, I will never forget my promise to you." He Wuyong said with his lips curled up.

...

With nothing to say, Yuan Tianfeng, Yin Qianchen, Gao Jianguang, and Di Kangming said goodbye to them, and then continued to search for the existence of extraterrestrial demons in Anping City.

And Mo Junye followed Jun Xie and Mo Li back to Luoxuan Residence.

Jun Aotian has always had a bad face. Whenever he wants to do something, everyone will immediately protect Mo Junye, which makes his mood worse, but Mo Junye is still provoking him non-stop.