Chapter 25: It's a must

Meng Yufei's face was slightly distorted, and she looked at Jun Xie with a hint of resentment, and when she heard Jun Xie and Mo Li's words, she immediately said sharply, "You are really depraved, how dare you have sex with a person of unknown origin? I'm talking outrageous things here, if I continue to keep you, I don't know how much harm it will bring to the Jun family in the future."

Jun Mingjiang also showed anger, as if Jun Xie had done something heinous, and hurriedly said, "Such a rebellious and cruel person can't be kept and let him harm us. In my opinion, we should abolished his cultivation base, and then he will be expelled from the family."

Jun Mingqiang and Jun Mingyi didn't say anything this time, and they weren't fools, so they could see the elders' attitude towards Jun Xie now.

"Are you blaming the Jun family?" Jun Zhiyang looked at Jun Xie and frowned.

"Whatever you think, anyway, I just want to get rid of this slut right now." As soon as Jun Xie finished speaking, before everyone had time to react, he suddenly moved to Jun Ruoxin's face, and stretched out his hand in a flash. He grabbed Jun Ruoxin by the neck.

Looking at Jun Xie's indifferent and heartless face, Jun Ruoxin couldn't help feeling a burst of panic in her heart. Because someone grabbed her neck forcefully, her complexion also quickly turned red, like a pig's liver.

"She is your own sister, what do you want to do?" Jun Mingjie shouted angrily when he saw Jun Xie's actions.

Because of Jun Ruoxin's delicate appearance, she was sought after by many men in Tianyun City.

On weekdays, he treats Jun Ruoxin pretty well, and he is quite satisfied with this daughter, because this daughter makes him feel very respectable when he is outside.

"Your heart is so vicious, Xin'er is your own sister." Liu Meixuan pointed at Jun Xie and said angrily, but she was also afraid that Jun Xie would really destroy Jun Ruoxin, because she still remembered Jun Yuwei's tragic situation.

"Are you trying to kill your relatives?" Jun Zhiyang stood up abruptly, and said in a deep voice to Jun Xie.

"I didn't intend to kill her, but this bitch has humiliated me time and time again, do you really think that I will let it go because of your current attitude?" Jun Xie's eyes flashed coldly. He curled his lips coldly and said, "I've never been a good person, and I don't even bother to take revenge. People don't offend me, I don't offend others, and if people offend me, I will definitely retaliate."

Seeing this, the four elders all looked at each other and frowned. This man is so rebellious, can they really control him?

"Do you dare to hurt her?" Jun Zhiyang was furious when he saw that Jun Xie didn't take himself seriously at all, and at the same time, a strong aura burst out from his body.

Jun Zhiyang didn't care about Jun Ruoxin, but he felt that Jun Xie did not give him face by doing this, which made him feel a little ashamed.

After all, he is still the Patriarch of the Jun family, if this matter gets out, he will be the one who will lose face.

Jun Zhiyang's cultivation was at the elementary level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, but his aura and coercion had no effect on Jun Xie at all.

"Save...save me..." Jun Ruoxin was afraid that Jun Xie would treat her like Jun Yuwei, especially the way Jun Xie looked at her now, which made her feel terrified.

Jun Xie glanced at Jun Zhiyang with pale eyes, smiled coldly, and said, "None of you have the right to stop me."

After saying this, a golden light flashed quietly in the bottom of Jun Xie's eyes, no one noticed, and then only heard a scream, and saw Jun Ruoxin's body thrown out by Jun Xie, ruthlessly He fell hard to the ground.

"Xin'er!" Liu Meixuan hurried over to check on Jun Ruoxin's physical condition, only to find that there was no trace of aura in Jun Ruoxin's body, and her complexion suddenly became very ugly.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com