Chapter 63: Find the source of the disease

Mo Li heard the words and quickly asked, "Then how to prove it?"

Jun Xie smiled, lowered his eyelashes slightly, curled his lips and said, "It's not up to us to take care of this matter for the time being, let's see what they do first."

They were referring, of course, to the four mentors.

After observing for a while, Wang Huafeng said slowly, "Looking at them, they seem to have been sucked by something."

Hearing what Wang Huafeng said, Huang Yuanchang seemed to think of something suddenly, and said quickly, "By the way, some fox fur often appeared in our village during this period, but I don't know where it came from. The villagers also organized to look for it, but Still found nothing."

"Go out and see if there is anything wrong around you. Two people form a group. If you find anything, come back and tell us immediately." Cheng Dongqiu said to the crowd, with a serious expression on his face.

Everyone responded, and then began to act.

After they left, Wang Huafeng and Cheng Dongqiu, who were alchemists, also treated the person lying in bed.

Huangshi Village is located in a remote location, surrounded by mountains and forests. Lin Feng and Mu Tianhe both wanted to find Jun Xie to act together, but Jun Xie and Mo Li walked too fast, and they disappeared after a while. figure.

Seeing Mu Tianhe's distorted face, Lin Feng kept silent, and then walked away with Liu Rusi. In this case, it's better for him not to speak.

Liu Rusi glanced at Mu Tianhe, feeling a secret hatred in her heart. Thinking of the insult he gave her just now, she felt even more ashamed and indignant, and the pointing eyes of the people around her also made her a little embarrassed.

On the other side, Jun Xie and Mo Li walked into a forest, and there were only the two of them here, so they had no scruples.

"Is there really a fox demon?" Mo Li asked while looking sideways at Jun Xie.

"Just ask and you'll know." Jun Xie smiled lightly.

"What do you mean?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie in puzzlement.

"Go find the fox demon!" Jun Xie smiled, and then released the power of his soul, covering the entire mountain forest in an instant. As a result, he really found a fox demon.

Before Mo Li could react, Jun Xie took Mo Li's hand and teleported over.

In a piece of grass in front, lay a fox covered in snow.

"Level four monster!" Jun Xie saw the fox demon's cultivation at a glance, and walked forward together with Li Li.

"Can it speak?" Li Qi asked curiously.

The fox demon sensed that someone was approaching, and wanted to run away, but Jun Xie was already prepared, and with a wave of his hand, a pale golden light suddenly appeared, covering the fox demon.

"The fourth-level monster can't speak yet, but I can communicate with it in another way." Jun Xie curled up the corners of his lips, and his dark eyes turned a faint gold.

Mo Li nodded, but suddenly noticed Jun Xie's eyes, couldn't help being startled, and asked, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

Jun Xie heard Mo Liyu's concern, and explained with a smile, "There's no need to worry, it's just caused by exercises."

Li Li frowned and asked, "Will it have any bad effects on your body?"

Jun Xie shook his head and said, "Don't worry, my exercises are fine."